• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

1st casualty

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Mike Mitchell to miss a week with a groin injury. Injured getting ready for camp.

Last edited:

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Two players yet to report include Ramon Foster death in the family reporting on Monday. Adam Podlesh very pregnant wife.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Yes no reports that I've seen yet.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I kind of like hearing how individual players did on the conditioning test. It does give an indicator as to the direction we need.

Salute the nation

blitzburghv5

Reaction score
Hmmmm...must have strained the groin on a weird step or incline while moving that 55" LED flat panel tv from the SUV to the dormitory room..........

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
Mike Mitchell PUP list

Just saw on twitter that Steelers Safety Mike Mitchell has been placed on the physically unable to perform list on day one of Steelers training camp. Groin injury.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
ThIs is total crap. How can our players always end up with these lame injuries that shouldn't happen when in shape and not taking performance enhancers.

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't realize this was the thread for Mitchell.

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
was the run test today?

Yeah. Dejan said that they aren't allowed to report about the run tests or record them. Only can relay what Mike Tomlin says.

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
He also reported that Mitchell shouldn't miss more than a week of camp.

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
It is now the official time to blame each injured player for their habits, off season workouts, lack of workouts, wrong step, bad stretching and realize we are done already.

Here is to hoping every play is a TD on offense, but the defense sucks...oh then here is to every play is a sack, but the offense sucks. **** we just suck and are great at the same time already.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
He wasn't alone, that PS running back ( Alexander ) has the same groin pull, both figure to miss a week or so.
http://www.Invalid Link - Check SN ...ll-rb-alvester-alexander-pup-list-start-camp/

I don't see a down side, Thomas needs the reps and I think he's our real future anyway.

Last edited:

Supersteeler

Reaction score
I don't see a down side, Thomas needs the reps and I think he's our real future anyway.

Not in front of Mitchell I don't think. They didn't sign Mitchell for 5 years, 25 million to sit behind anyone. Thomas is being groomed to take over for Troy eventually and will play now in certain packages I'm sure.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Not in front of Mitchell I don't think. They didn't sign Mitchell for 5 years, 25 million to sit behind anyone. Thomas is being groomed to take over for Troy eventually and will play now in certain packages I'm sure.

Yep. Mitchell was signed to start, not to keep the seat warm for Thomas. Thomas was drafted to start at SS and if not, at least be a contributor on passing downs. Lets hope that all of his offseason work paid off.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It is now the official time to blame each injured player for their habits, off season workouts, lack of workouts, wrong step, bad stretching and realize we are done already.

Here is to hoping every play is a TD on offense, but the defense sucks...oh then here is to every play is a sack, but the offense sucks. **** we just suck and are great at the same time already.

Take 1/2 glass of Optimism, 6-Times a day

Salute the nation