• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Fantasy Football thread

Buster

Reaction score
Time to get leagues rolling.

For those who played in SN Pi last year, I will fire it up again this year if everyone is interested.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I was in the Pi league and definitely would be in this year.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
SN3 and Dynasty rolling again?

Slash#10

Reaction score
If you have openings I'd be interested. I played last year. I'll send you an email.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
Played in 3 last year.... Won or came in 2nd ... Didn't get my dues back let alone win a purse.... As I understand it that's because a couple people never paid up?....Want to play again but figure the 25 I paid last year is still in someone's pocket, so I'll play again but only if everyone's held to the rules. If I am misunderstanding something someone let me know. Don't care about whatever I might have won but not paying another entry fee for no reason.

Last edited:

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Played in 3 last year.... Won or came in 2nd ... Didn't get my dues back let alone win a purse.... As I understand it that's because a couple people never paid up?....Want to play again but figure the 25 I paid last year is still in someone's pocket, so I'll play again but only if everyone's held to the rules. If I am misunderstanding something someone let me know. Don't care about whatever I might have won but not paying another entry fee for no reason.

happened with me, too.
cant recall which ******* it was who didnt pay up.

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
I received payment from 4 including me. Supe and I spoke earlier in the year. We have both had so much going on that it did not take a priority. My thoughts were the ones who paid are either back in and paid or the league does not go on and I PayPal you back your money

Supe was the only to acknowledge not paying and wanted his and my pay deducted from the winnings. Several PM's were sent and unreplied too and who paid was in original thread

With both the kids I don't have time, but if everyone wants to play again and we figure out the money thing I will set up. I have way to much going on with Caroline progressing, Tanner Growing and work oh yeah and being a husband. I couldn't even keep up my contributor status. I will also throw a Thread up for all the free pick'em leagues

Last edited:

Buster

Reaction score
That sucks. Why do people agree to play in a money league if the don't intend to pay. Hope it works out. Thanks Craig.

Buster

Reaction score
For those in SN3, if I have people in ST Pi who do not re-up or do not pay, you can jump in.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I received payment from 4 including me. Supe and I spoke earlier in the year. We have both had so much going on that it did not take a priority. My thoughts were the ones who paid are either back in and paid or the league does not go on and I PayPal you back your money

Supe was the only to acknowledge not paying and wanted his and my pay deducted from the winnings. Several PM's were sent and unreplied too and who paid was in original thread

With both the kids I don't have time, but if everyone wants to play again and we figure out the money thing I will set up. I have way to much going on with Caroline progressing, Tanner Growing and work oh yeah and being a husband. I couldn't even keep up my contributor status. I will also throw a Thread up for all the free pick'em leagues
if you have a spot I would like to be in. I will pay up front

Rod Farva

Reaction score

Craig- I understand.....you and I pm'd after the season and I figured I'd hear back but either missed or never got any further pm's. Since I paid last year just put me in for this year again. Thanks for taking it on I understand the time consumption.

SteelerinMD

Forefather
Reaction score
If someone else wants to run that is fine be me! I will give it another week or so and if nobody steps up I guess I will run. If someone does decide to, I will send all money with names to that person

FAB802

Contributor
Reaction score
If someone else wants to run that is fine be me! I will give it another week or so and if nobody steps up I guess I will run. If someone does decide to, I will send all money with names to that person

I sent you a PM but your mailbox is full. If you decide to shut it down let me know asap. I sent my payment for SN3 to Buster already by mistake and he has an opening in the league he runs. I don't want to hold him up if possible.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Who all is in SN 3? If everyone wants to play still I will take over as Commish.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I think I was in SN3 and the Dynasty. If I failed to pay for either...sorry i ****** up.....in in both if they happen

SteelerinMD

Forefather
Reaction score
Justin is welcome to run and have my spot. when i get a chance i will search my paypal and so who paid and check for the original thread. I did get one via money order also. if you need another I will also play but with family i just have very little time

Buster

Reaction score
Thanks Craig.

To make it easer for Craig, post here if you paid last year.

I did.

Buster

Reaction score
Farva.........I want to play again but yahoo mail is ****** up

If Justin takes over SN3, Fred will stay in that league and you can have the spot in SN Pi. We should know what's going on in a few days.