• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2019 NBA Playoffs

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
Welp, here we are

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
My God.....that game-winner/series-ender by Damien Lillard might just be one of the greatest shots I've ever seen. Absolutely cold-blooded

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty impressive performance by the Spurs last night. Looking forward to game 7 in Denver

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
NBA sucks
That said I’m a Nets fan forever and second a Blazers fan, rooting for Portland
Think Celtics will win east,they are built for playoffs

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

welp, the Celtics will have to regroup after tonight. Milwaukee, welcome the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
Bucks with 40 points in this third quarter.

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
What a finish to tonight's game three between Houston and Golden St. Helluva performance by Houston, but if thats what it takes for them to beat the Warriors, I dont see them winning the series. I think that win took too much out of them, wont be surprised if they lose game 4 at home, Monday night. And I certainly dont see Eric Gordon going off from 3-point land like that again

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
Lmao at Paul Pierce's "its over" comment after Boston's game 1 win. Dude is becoming the new Barkley when it comes to outcome predictions.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, all the headlines blaming Kyrie. He wanted to be the man.......

Lmob0621

Reaction score
Kyrie absolutely kills an offense and its rhythm... Sure his Iso ball can work from time to time, but he absolutely shot Boston out of that series... 30% over the final four games... I've always said that he was a team killer... but he had a great game 7 of an NBA finals once.

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
Kyrie absolutely kills an offense and its rhythm... Sure his Iso ball can work from time to time, but he absolutely shot Boston out of that series... 30% over the final four games... I've always said that he was a team killer... but he had a great game 7 of an NBA finals once.

agree 100%. as jalen rose said, i guarantee the other guys on that celtics roster cannot WAIT for him to sign with a new team in free agency

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score
HA! in your face, houston rockets. Harden, Paul and company come up small again, and they literally had the PERFECT opportunity to knock Golden State off their throne this time! Steph Curry is forever Houston's daddy

swal75

Reaction score
Both Harden and Paul would be the worst guys to play pickup with. Paul acts like Carlton from the Fresh Prince on the floor. All animated, yet he's dirty as ****. And Harden is probably the worst player in the league to watch with all the flopping and complaining about non calls.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Im not really a basketball fan, but will watch it here and there. I just can not stand Harden and not sure why exactly. GS had no KD, Curry had 0 points, 3 fouls, houston was at home, and the score was tied at halftime. If I was a Houston fan I probably would have trashed my TV.

steelermania

Reaction score
Dagger through the heart of Philadelphia. I'm actually a Sixer fan, but a little pain for the city of Philadelphia is never a bad thing.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
the claw redeems Vince Carter s miss 18 years after

tjack

Forefather
Reaction score
the claw redeems Vince Carter s miss 18 years after

Congrats to you and your Raptors for getting to the NBA Finals. I like that Jurassic Park area on TV. I'm still a Spurs fans and hated the way the whole Kawhi situation went down. But I got mad respect for him and those New Balance sneakers. Now go and win the NBA title and tell Drake to cool out with that sideline stuff.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Dagger through the heart of Philadelphia. I'm actually a Sixer fan, but a little pain for the city of Philadelphia is never a bad thing.

Dr. J is my favorite player ever. Loved him when I was a kid. Mo Cheeks, Moses Malone...that team was badass. But Phuck Filly.

Pittsburgh Charlie

Forefather
Reaction score
Dr. J is my favorite player ever. Loved him when I was a kid. Mo Cheeks, Moses Malone...that team was badass. But Phuck Filly.

Mine too until he went to Philly.
I saw the Nets once a month and was there for the last ABA game ever
Nets were down 21 in the third and Doctor took over and won the title!

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
My fave player growing up was MJ and Kobe.
Their work ethic was unmatched.

My team has always been the hawks though. Excited for the future with a couple of promising youngsters.
All that said....

....Golden State is winning it all again. I cannot see Toronto winning this series.

Vader

Reaction score
I hate today's NBA. The players move to form teams loaded with the best players. Bird was always my favorite player. When he played you had real basketball teams where several teams had a chance to win a title every year. You had Boston, LA, Phily, Detroit, Houston, Chicago, Pacers ETC... that were always in the thick of things. Today it's Golden State and nobody else. Everything is 3 pts shots and dunks. No mid-range game and almost zero excitement.

Pittsburgh Charlie

Forefather
Reaction score
I hate today's NBA. The players move to form teams loaded with the best players. Bird was always my favorite player. When he played you had real basketball teams where several teams had a chance to win a title every year. You had Boston, LA, Phily, Detroit, Houston, Chicago, Pacers ETC... that were always in the thick of things. Today it's Golden State and nobody else. Everything is 3 pts shots and dunks. No mid-range game and almost zero excitement.

Agree big college basketball fan

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Omar10213245

Contributor
Reaction score

i completely disagree with everything said in your statement (especially the "zero excitement" nonsense) but hey, if that's your opinion, that's your opinion.