• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2021 NFL draft - prospects who you like (per round) (will be fun to look back after the draft)

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Lol, did you read what I said? " Maybe he'll go a little earlier. Love him in round three. "

I bet you any amount he won't go in round one, You call him a borderline first round pick? LOL. Name your terms for that bet. Now comes the part where you duck away. RB's in case you are not aware are not in big demand on draft day in the first round, and really good ones can be found later. I predict you try to change things.

You were the joke to call Claypool a 3rd round talent. Shows who you are. I liked him a lot and we saw the results as a rookie. Claypool had many first round traits.

PS: This is mock draft BEFORE workouts. I don't know his speed, character, ect... Let's see how he works out.

You are betting again? Are you refusing to honor the wager you gave me regarding playoffs this year? You sure act like you are. I’d keep your pie shut on bets, since you won’t honor them.

oh, BTW Dumb ***, All the Power 5 workouts/pro days, INCLUDING North Carolina’s (which included Williams) have been completed since last week. So you don't know, because you have no clue as to what you are talking about.

Meinerz in the 4th? GTHOH. He’s now projected as a top 60 player.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
46 "years" and punts being "retuned" makes me think Coach was hitting the sauce a bit hard. Don't hold him to it guys, we've all been there and done that.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Dumb ***, he didn’t ask you for what you copied and pasted from Google. Why don’t you just edit and correct instead your typo genius?
Cooch gonna Cooch

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Harris fans, you will love this...the Steelers aren't having the entire staff on for a guy who they aren't VERY interested in taking in the first round.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
i would definitely look at Jarret Patterson in the 6th if he is still there. 4th maybe a bit early, but in wouldn't be against it. 5'6 200 pounds can probably bulk up a bit, ran like a 4.5 40

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
Harris fans, you will love this...the Steelers aren't having the entire staff on for a guy who they aren't VERY interested in taking in the first round.

From Crimson to Black and Gold.................. I will take it as a natural pro gression