• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 NHL playoff thread

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
E-GOR
E-GOR
E-GOR

iu

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow I can’t believe that.
I think they where up 3 goals with 6 minutes left.
St Louis score a goal and I fell asleep. I never thought they would lose.
Especially with the way Mackinnon was playing last night

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
You all may want to keep an eye on the young team from Edmonchuk.

str8liner

Reaction score
Talk about some craziness. Been fun watching the games the last few nights...That Aves Blues game the other night then that scoring free for all last night...Unfortunately I fell asleep before OT.

Makes you go WTF when watching the 2-1 3-2 games the Canes and Rangers are playing.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Leon Draisaitl. Might also be the second best player in the game. Incredible series for him. Next series should be great!
Idk. Just my opinion but I’d take Mackinnon over McDavid and Draisaitl

Steelmann

Reaction score
Idk. Just my opinion but I’d take Mackinnon over McDavid and Draisaitl
Great player......I would take all 3 on my team any day! The great thing is we will get to see them go head to head next series! Living out Canada west I see a lot of McDavid so it will be a treat to see more of Mackinnon play

Reactions: MTC

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Great player......I would take all 3 on my team any day! The great thing is we will get to see them go head to head next series! Living out Canada west I see a lot of McDavid so it will be a treat to see more of Mackinnon play
If Mackinnon doesn’t win anything in Colorado. I’d like to dream that maybe Sid can entice him to play in Pittsburgh. Mackinnon and Sid are offseason besties.

I’m gonna have to start an internet petition to bring Mackinnon to the dark side

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If Mackinnon doesn’t win anything in Colorado. I’d like to dream that maybe Sid can entice him to play in Pittsburgh. Mackinnon and Sid are offseason besties.

I’m gonna have to start an internet petition to bring Mackinnon to the dark side
Our problem would be cap space. We're having a hard enough time keeping who we have unfortunately

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
So, I've seen that goal that was called back many times now, and just disagree with the league. That puck was going in anyway, he didn't make a move with his foot to knock it in, and he was in the process of falling. It looked good to me. The flames got ripped off, IMO.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Rangers looking like they might pull this one out. Raanta out with likely a groin pull. Down to their third string goalie and they just got scored on. Wasn't close. Rangers up 3-0. 3 minutes to go in the second.

Lots of NY fans in Carolina. Watch your wallets folks.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel the Pens should’ve won round 1. I think they could’ve taken Carolina as well.

Tampa probably would’ve smoked us in the ECF though

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel the Pens should’ve won round 1. I think they could’ve taken Carolina as well.

Tampa probably would’ve smoked us in the ECF though
I agree. Carolina seemed pretty average at best.

Wouldn't be surprised to see TBL win in 4. They mean business and have a hell of a goalie.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
So, I've seen that goal that was called back many times now, and just disagree with the league. That puck was going in anyway, he didn't make a move with his foot to knock it in, and he was in the process of falling. It looked good to me. The flames got ripped off, IMO.
The Flames must always lose to the Oilers.

This is the way.

str8liner

Reaction score
I agree. Carolina seemed pretty average at best.

Wouldn't be surprised to see TBL win in 4. They mean business and have a hell of a goalie.

A well rested Tampa will most likely kill the Rangers in short order. Rangers might win first one though Tampa has a way of coming out flat at times.

See Trouba took out another one last night.

The Rangers won't get away with the cheap shots against Tampa.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
A well rested Tampa will most likely kill the Rangers in short order. Rangers might win first one though Tampa has a way of coming out flat at times.

See Trouba took out another one last night.

The Rangers won't get away with the cheap shots against Tampa.
He sure did. On his way to Tom Wilson status. It doesn't take a genius to see that the intent is to injure by consistently going to the head and neck on the opposing teams best players. It's not a coincidence and the league is apparently cool with it.