• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

3 people suing Pouncey ... things are about to heat up

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...e-people-after-alleged-incident-at-nightclub/

Pounceys and their security detail addressed him with “derogatory and homophobic remarks and anti-gay slurs,” and that the Pounceys “began to push and shove” James. When James asked them to stop, Maurkice allegedly “struck James in the face several times” before the Pounceys and their security detail began “to punch, hit and kick James while he was laying in a fetal position.”

Pickett allegedly tried to intervene, but Maurkice “punched her in the face and knocked her unconscious

Still not convinced locking Maurkice up to a extension, was the right step to take.

I feel like Wade Barrett

I am afraid I have some bad news for ya...................

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
And the police didnt see any of this in camera????

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score

SteelerAl

Reaction score
I really couldn't give two ***** about this if it's just a civil suit. There's no way to know what actually happened...could be exactly what the accusers are claiming or it could be a made-up money grab or something in between.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Then there would of been charges pressed already

FordFairLane

Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...e-people-after-alleged-incident-at-nightclub/

Still not convinced locking Maurkice up to a extension, was the right step to take.

I feel like Wade Barrett

I am afraid I have some bad news for ya...................

Been saying trade him since the Free Hernadez BS. He played well as a rookie and below average since so the Steelers FO overpays this thug. They must have figured we overpaid Kemoeatu, Kendall Simmons, and Willie Colon so why break tradition and lets overpay Pouncey!

cpollock

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
People trying to get their 15 min of fame anyway they can -- Check out the KDKA news report right after the incident

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/...ncey-brothers/

Their attorney, Jeff Ostrow, released this statement:

“Mike and Maurkice were not involved in any altercation with the accuser or anyone else that night and did nothing wrong. It appears that the accuser is an opportunist seeking attention and possible financial gain. Any attempt by the accuser or anyone else to bring an action against them based upon these false allegations will be vigorously defended. If the accuser continues to ]perpetuate these lies, we will bring an action against him.”

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Lets see what it plays out to be. He'd better play his @ss off, to merit the contract. If not, then waive the punk.

Salute the nation

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
People trying to get their 15 min of fame anyway they can -- Check out the KDKA news report right after the incident

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/...ncey-brothers/

Their attorney, Jeff Ostrow, released this statement:

“Mike and Maurkice were not involved in any altercation with the accuser or anyone else that night and did nothing wrong. It appears that the accuser is an opportunist seeking attention and possible financial gain. Any attempt by the accuser or anyone else to bring an action against them based upon these false allegations will be vigorously defended. If the accuser continues to ]perpetuate these lies, we will bring an action against him.”

Yeah read that. My thing was that three people are suing. Still could be a lie, but the greater the numbers one has to start to wonder if there is some validity to it...........

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah read that. My thing was that three people are suing. Still could be a lie, but the greater the numbers one has to start to wonder if there is some validity to it...........

Three say it happened the way they say it did (yet they failed to file charges) and five (Pouncey's, three bouncers) say the three are full of ****. If validity is based on numbers, the Pouncey side wins. That said, it'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

USDA#1

Forefather
Reaction score
people that were there say our boy was a 3 tables away and not involved.

USDA#1

Forefather
Reaction score
here's the good word, for us anyway...

the nancy boy and the two gold diggin hood rats were where they weren't supposed to be....they got asked to go where they were sposed to be, put up a *****, and got rolled out by the bouncers.

but we'll see when the tape rolls.

their lawyer has a good rep for getting $$$.

Wingman

Reaction score
Probably thought Sam the mam was going to be there.

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
Both will get 2 games and then have to serve another 2 games since now Rice is Reformed and now a spokesperson for Spousal love and anti bulling. So each will get 4 and Ray and Ray will have statues outside the stadium in Baltimore

Supersteeler

Reaction score
here's the good word, for us anyway...

the nancy boy and the two gold diggin hood rats were where they weren't supposed to be....they got asked to go where they were sposed to be, put up a *****, and got rolled out by the bouncers.

but we'll see when the tape rolls.

their lawyer has a good rep for getting $$$.

Karma to you, got a good laugh out of me early in the morning.

xjx

Reaction score
I told you he was a punk. We need football players....not punks.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Patience, everyone. Pouncy will prove out to be who he is. I'm just hoping, as many her are, that that prove out to be a GREAT player who matures VERY soon.

Salute the nation

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
I really think Maurkice will be absolved of everything in this case. BUT if it is proven that he was pounding on some dude without any real provocation I bet we could get out of his new contract, I would hope that we would try to do so.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
The biggest concern is the Goodell is a media *****. He does whatever will make them praise him. This is a trick the media has mastered. THey heap praise only on those who follow their agenda. Most people like praise so they find themselves doing what they know the media wants so they get that praise.

Goodell miscalculated on Ray Rice. The media wasn't making too big a deal out of it so he though 2 games was good enough. But now he's being criticized for being too lenient. That means the next guy to get in trouble is likely screwed. Now add in a possible gay aspect to the incident and Pouncey could be screwed.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I told you he was a punk. We need football players....not punks.

so some random pole smoker says you called him a ******....should we believe him just because he says it??? Or do we listen to the facts???