• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

3 Titans test COVID positive

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Well ****. Keep them the hell away from us if that's the case.

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1310946413879197697

The #Titans had three new player positives and five new personnel positives for COVID-19, sources tell me and
@MikeGarafolo
. Both Titans and Vikings, who hosted them Sunday, will suspend in person club activities starting today.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
They are supposed to do multiple testings a week to avoid large outbreaks. Play the game.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
3 players, 5 personnel. Damn I wonder how they handle this if game has to be postponed. Probably not lucky enough to have the same bye week

Sent from my SM-A515U using Steeler Nation mobile app

6Lombardis

Reaction score
Saying possible “shut down” for Titans through Saturday: no practice, no coaches/ players in facility. Not official, just NFL radio citing one reporter and some chatter...

mdk2

Reaction score
This is the beginning of the end of the season. I’m done with the NFL if this game is cancelled. Who gives a damn about positive testing, these people aren’t even sick! So ****** tired of this overblown flu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6Lombardis

Reaction score
Saying possible “shut down” for Titans through Saturday: no practice, no coaches/ players in facility. Not official, just NFL radio citing one reporter and some chatter...

Now saying NFL is taking it day by day based on testing, so no decision to close through Saturday yet....

mdk2

Reaction score

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If they found the 3 positive players and they are in quarantine, if there are no more, there is zero reason to cancel the game. Missing 3 players or even a few more is why they were allowed to put more on the practice squads. Cancelling a game is only for large outbreaks the way I see it.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If they found the 3 positive players and they are in quarantine, if there are no more, there is zero reason to cancel the game. Missing 3 players or even a few more is why they were allowed to put more on the practice squads. Cancelling a game is only for large outbreaks the way I see it.

correct. identify those 3 and quarantine them for two weeks. so they miss two games. it is precisely why - and you said this - the rosters have expanded.