• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

911 Call from Dwayne Haskins’ Wife Reveals That Haskins’ Had Run out of Gas

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
What if the wife shoots me bc I did 8 of the 9 women that supe posted in the other section?
if you did 8 of those 9, they'd throw a parade in your honor and the 9th would have no recourse but to willfully submit.

your wife can shoot you after the parade

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
if you did 8 of those 9, they'd throw a parade in your honor and the 9th would have no recourse but to willfully submit.

your wife can shoot you after the parade
Imagine all the folks here that have no idea what we are talking about and want so bad to see that photo.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

FordFairLane

Reaction score
It’s unfortunate that an easily avoidable tragedy had to take place. The poor kid was set on this path long before. It’s sad to think that if Rooney or Colbert had any sense in their brain that cutting him months ago might have prevented this unfortunate event from coming to fruition. Sometimes tough love is the best love.

stuntmanmike

Contributor
Reaction score
These guys just get too much success too young and they can’t handle it, with success comes pressure and they turn to booze and drugs to release the pressure. Very sad.. him being out there on the road helpless is a metaphor for his life. Desperate for help bam hit by a truck. It’s just tragic… hey NFL little less calling the fan base racist little more help for these guys ya???