• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

A.Brown just wants to retire a STEELERS

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Go to Home Page or follow this link

He just wants a one-day contract to retire as a steelers player. NOT play.

I say give it to him even though he is a ucktard. It doesn't matter due to the fact he set all his career stats here and will always be associated to the STEELERS.

Possible HOF, yet to be determined as to yes or no.

Salute the nation

Ballz Deep

Has teeny tiny little ballz
Reaction score
I think this is something that any true Steelers fan would like to see.

Welcome home, AB.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Piss off troll. Maybe go and follow a team with former players that you actually like.
you're the worst troll ever

why the hell would I give a **** about former players who acted like this ********

AB wanted out and took a huge dump on the team on the way out.....

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Piss off troll. Maybe go and follow a team with former players that you actually like.
no.

we don't do that here.

maybe in your neck of the woods. but not here. once they leave, they're no longer Steelers... at which point we wish them well, but don't give a damn anymore. maybe that's what you and your buddies in Jacksonville do. to each their own.

and by that, i mean, **** off.

Ballz Deep

Reaction score
no.

we don't do that here.

maybe in your neck of the woods. but not here. once they leave, they're no longer Steelers... at which point we wish them well, but don't give a damn anymore. maybe that's what you and your buddies in Jacksonville do. to each their own.

They might no longer be Steelers to bitter, little hoes such as yourself, but kindly don't think that you're speaking for the majority, Supervag.

AB is one of the greatest WRs of all time and I'd be honored to have him come to retire a Steeler. We haven't had a WR that's been a fraction as good since he left.

Ballz Deep

Reaction score
no.

we don't do that here.

They might no longer be Steelers to bitter, little hoes such as yourself, but kindly don't think that you're speaking for the majority, Supervag.

AB is one of the greatest WRs of all time and I'd be honored to have him come to retire a Steeler. We haven't had a WR that's been a fraction as good since he left.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

AB is a wacko ****, he dumped all over this team on the way out the door...**** him and all that like him, especially twatwaffle trolls

KStilley

Contributor
Reaction score

Your kind of like the Hollywood folks who gave Will Smith a standing O.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Actually signing someone like that who **** all over the team and acted like a **** would be an insult to others players. It would dishonor them.

Maybe he can go sign with one of the other 3 teams he dicked over after he left Pittsburgh.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
Actually signing someone like that who **** all over the team and acted like a **** would be an insult to others players. It would dishonor them.

Maybe he can go sign with one of the other 3 teams he dicked over after he left Pittsburgh.
that's why his *** is trying to craw back with his tail between his legs because his is teamless. No other team would let him retire under them. The Steelers are the only one that could and why should they? He was a prick here AND after he was traded to the Raiders. He burned too many bridges.

Last edited:

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
no.

we don't do that here.

except Rod Woodson