• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

A.Brown just wants to retire a STEELERS

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
I would love to have AB back as a player if I knew for sure he would leave all the drama somewhere else.
I might agree with this, but everyone knows, including AB, that this would never happen.

This is a consequence of lacking personal responsibility, it justifiably comes back to bite you.

TheRealTazz864

Lowest IQ
Reaction score
Just wanted to recap for anyone just tuning in and wanting the tl:dr version of what's went down:

1.) This ^ guy didn't know that AB had a ring.

2.) Same guy alleged that it's debatable that AB is a top 25 receiver.

3.) Claims that this forum is representative of the entire Steeler Nation. When asked to substantiate this allegation, (knowing that he's f'd and unable to) his pappy jumps in and tells me "you've got to take what we say at face value".

fedderderr's thought provoking rebuttal to me:
1.) Hey I'm mad that you police people's grammar.
2.) Hey I'm teary eyed that you make fun of my screen name.
3.) Hey despite being incorrect and/or caught in more than 1 lie, I'm going to call you unintelligent and say you have no logical thoughts.

I'll be sure to provide the cliff notes on his inevitable, future meltdowns, inaccuracies, lies, and contradictions.
Just wanted to recap for anyone just tuning in and wanting the tl:dr version of what's went down:

1.) This ^ guy thought that saying that AB didn't have a ring with the Steelers was the same as saying AB didn't have a ring.

2.) If someone is debating with you on a topic (for example, "Is AB a top 25 receiver?"), it's debatable... That's kinda what "debatable" means...

3.) If the forum is called "Steeler Nation," it's a pretty good bet it represents "Steeler Nation..." I don't believe anyone said it represents the entire fanbase of the Pittsburgh Steelers....

I thought you put things in *your* mouth, not made-up words in other people's mouth...

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

fedderone

A Legend In My Spare Time
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: MTC

Stewey

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if AB actually wants to play for the Steelers.
Maybe this thing about signing a one-day contract to retire as a Steeler was just a feeler he put out to see what kind of response he gets from the Steelers.

The fear of rejection from the Steelers may be the reason why he didn't just flat out ask to come back. Him with his narcissism wouldn't be able to handle the rejection.
Does he have an agent I wonder.

Could he have underwent the "grass isn't always greener" thing? Dissatisfied with every team he was on, could it be possible he regrets his shenanigans and realizes he never had it so good as a Steeler and wants to come back?

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if AB actually wants to play for the Steelers.
Maybe this thing about signing a one-day contract to retire as a Steeler was just a feeler he put out to see what kind of response he gets from the Steelers.

The fear of rejection from the Steelers may be the reason why he didn't just flat out ask to come back. Him with his narcissism wouldn't be able to handle the rejection.
Does he have an agent I wonder.

Could he have underwent the "grass isn't always greener" thing? Dissatisfied with every team he was on, could it be possible he regrets his shenanigans and realizes he never had it so good as a Steeler and wants to come back?
idk if I'd take him back on a 1-year, vey min contract. He would have to show remorse, be humble and make us believe he is a team player. Even then, I'd have doubts as we have seen and heard too much from him. His exit from TB is not that of a sound mind individual and put him in that locker room with Pickett, Claypool, Austin and Pickens? Yikes. He can still play and contribute. I truly believe that, but he's a nut job.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score