• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

A.Brown just wants to retire a STEELERS

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
He will be back lol.. trolls are like weeds

Look for some weird anagram or mirror image of Pop or Bob… maybe dod …. Or another intentionally suggestive name like Deep Throat… or something stupid that basically announces its him and he is back from the ban like Han Bammer lol….

Trolls are nothing if not predictable
Coolieman is already taken

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Although if you're not raising rabble, are you really even trying?? :towel2:

Backdoor Butternut BoB / BallZZ Deep was definitely trying to raise more than just "rabble"

Their entertainment value faded faster than a lit candle under water.

I'm glad he is gone, NOW I hope Carson Street Corner Performer is picked up for practicing without a license.

Salute the nation

ibbg

Reaction score
No. It wasn't just what this nut job did to the team and the fans- it's that every bleeding news/sports network was crying the poor AB blues and how the Steelers/Tomlin/Ben abused him. He even showed Rooney his azz on the way out the door. Just NO.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Backdoor Butternut BoB / BallZZ Deep was definitely trying to raise more than just "rabble"

Their entertainment value faded faster than a lit candle under water.

I'm glad he is gone, NOW I hope Carson Street Corner Performer is picked up for practicing without a license.

Salute the nation
Just as they say in the city. He hood certified

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I actually remember an older board where someone banned created an account that sounded similar to a mods name and tried to rabblerouse. He lasted like ten posts before he was caught and rebanned lol
Coolieson?

steelhurt

Reaction score
Mister Big Chest does not deserve to retire a Steeler. His character does not epitomize that of a Greene, Harris, Stallworth, Lambert, Woodson, Ham and on and on. I could not support this after what he pulled. The guy is a quitter, a bad influence, a cancer and that wipes out the good things like his work ethic and his multiple successful seasons here.
Never been a team player but all about his numbers. **** him!

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone hear if little chest's concert was a success or not???

Obviously he must not have met with Art Duece or we would have heard of a retirement while he was in town.

Salute the nation

Ice The Kicker

Reaction score
Did anyone hear if little chest's concert was a success or not???

Obviously he must not have met with Art Duece or we would have heard of a retirement while he was in town.

Salute the nation

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Random???? what ever happened to Spike?
He cried and cried about covid being so much worse than the flu. He got pissed that so many here said "wait a bit, this will evolve". I wonder if he he realizes that the high pitched screeching from folks like him helped Pfizer and Moderna steal billions and billions from taxpayers.....through the new federal health care system that started when he was crying....
I'm sure he is lurking.....because Platinum Service is everywhere, lol.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
I would sign him to a ten snap contract with options to pick up some additional snaps.

Bob Ondis II

Reaction score
It’s looking as if Antonio Brown’s last moment on a football field may have come when he did a shirtless sprint to the locker room during the Jan. 2 game between the Jets and Buccaneers at MetLife Stadium.

The controversial wide receiver, who was interviewed during a Fan Controlled Football game on Saturday, said he is done with the NFL, at least for next season.

“Obviously, we live the game, but you can’t play forever,” Brown said. “I think I’m a great player that’s done everything in the game.”

Brown asked if he would suit up in 2022, then said: “Nah, don’t play yourself looking at me to play.”

Brown told TMZ in March, nearly three months after his controversial exit, that he had yet to undergo surgery on his ankle and wouldn’t get it repaired until he signs with a new NFL team.

“I need to get my ankle fixed, but I just want to make sure I’ve got an obligation or a commitment from a team,” Brown told the website. “It’s a lot for a guy to go through surgery without an idea of where you’re gonna work or who you’re gonna work for. I think as a player, I understand that I can do all the things in my physical life and move and function normally.”

Earlier this month, Brown said on social media that he wanted to retire as a Steeler, but did not want to play for Pittsburgh again. The 33-year-old receiver also was recently caught up in an Instagram drama with R&B singer Keyshia Cole and said in another interview that he didn’t want to be compared to former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

If this is the end of Brown’s career, he will finish with 928 receptions for 12,291 yards and 83 touchdowns.