• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

According to Bell: "Ben wants to win HIS WAY": The Tale of 2 *******, Bitching.....

SteveA

Reaction score
I hearby put the WHAMMY on these 2 sucka's, Bell & AB....

I was being nice, not wishing ill-will, but this is out of control.....

The criteria for the WHAMMY is I don't want it catastophic. But nagging, lingering injuries we will welcome, Issues with front office, coaches, and team-mates are all in fair play. Domestic violence, paternity lawsuits, getting into trouble with the law we want to attract to these 2 turds....Oh and LOSING teams is paramount for THE WHAMMY

Sorry punks "Instant Karma gonna get you". THE WHAMMY IS NOW IN EFFECT....

bigben

Reaction score
Best way to quiet Bell and Brown would be to win a Super Bowl next year.

LMAO
Ben has won his last superbowl, its total meltdown this season.
Browns will embarrass Pittsburgh for the rest of Ben's career
Everyone will realize you get what you pay for

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
LMAO

Embarrass? Games are not won in March. Steelers will surprise a lot of people this season. There will be a chip on their shoulders.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
LMAO

You make it sound as if the Steelers didn't pay these two morons?

mdk2

Reaction score
LMAO

Soo.. you get cry baby ******* for big money? Yeah, I’ll pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So glad the 2 drama queens are gone. Let's get number 7 before Ben retires to really shut them up.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
This stuff is all coming straight from their PR people IMO. They both screwed up their images royally, AB by his antics and Bell by gambling on sitting out a season and losing. Now they are throwing Ben under the bus to make themselves look better for fans, jersey sales and endorsement deals.

**** them both.

SteveA

Reaction score
LMAO

Uhmmmm, your buddy Bell was last paid 14 million plus in his final season, & he TOOK LESS to go to the Jets....The freakin' sad-*** Jets

This article says he said himself he turned down 5 years at 70 MILLION, so where is he not being paid? https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/03/20/leveon-bell-i-was-so-close-signing-steelers-final-contract-offer

AB was paid very well. This is the Headline when he signed his contract in 2017

Antonio Brown becomes NFL's highest-paid WR with four-year, $68 million extension
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/02/27/antonio-brown-pittsburgh-steelers-contract-extension-news

You took one too many bong hits......

Supersteeler

Reaction score
A tale of two petulant, spoiled, whiny little brats.

I've said it many times in the past year and I'll say it again right now. The team will be better as a whole without both of them on it. Take it to the bank. This team is going to come out a ******* hungry underdog and drama free. That's always when they are at their best.

stevielee

Reaction score
They’re allowed to say whatever they want. They are protected by the media for some reason..
The media loooves anything negative about Ben that they can get their hands on. It’s absolutely pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree 100%. Every interview with these two douchebags is centered around questions about Ben. What did Ben do? What didn't Ben do? What time does Ben take a ****? How about asking some real questions like, hey clown, you say they didn't show you enough respect in Pittsburgh but yet they picked you in the 6th round when no one wanted you, gave you two huge contracts, centered the offense around you, which helped make you the most successful receiver in the NFL over the last 5 years, allowed you to miss meetings, live off campus during camp, and Facefuck live from the locker room and in return you bail on the team, leave our most important game of the year at halftime, and refused to take the coaches or owner's phone calls. How do you justify this?
Hey Meveon, you bitched and moaned that you were used too much then used that as an excuse ( along with money) to bail on your team and sit out the year, even though you would have been paid 14.5 million, now you're saying you weren't getting enough touches? WTF? On top of that you took less money from the Jets than what the Steelers were offering. How is that a good business decision, you dumb ****?
I hope Ben goes undefeated, wins the Super Bowl, the NFL MVP and the Super Bowl MVP then when the media comes begging for an interview tell them to go **** themselves and go talk to Bell and Clown who were sitting home for the playoffs.

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Bell has been replaced. Glad we have Conner and I hope the kid can work on his ball security. Can't have those fumbles next year.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Funny. Tomlin bears no responability. The defensive shortcomings bear no responsibility. It's all Ben and Ben's attitude. I'm just gonna say this. I dont care what you say. But I think there is a racial divide on this team. I'm certainly not laying that at Ben's feet. I'm just saying that is what I believe the issue is.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Funny. Tomlin bears no responability. The defensive shortcomings bear no responsibility. It's all Ben and Ben's attitude. I'm just gonna say this. I dont care what you say. But I think there is a racial divide on this team. I'm certainly not laying that at Ben's feet. I'm just saying that is what I believe the issue is.

How do you get a racial divide when the head coach is black?

I think we had a personality issue with two guys who wanted to be the highest paid players at their positions and they were willing to sabotage a franchise to do just that. No one else on the team is having similar issues.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score

One only need read Ryan Clark's comments to know what really happened here. It's not Ben, it's not a racial thing, it's one guy acting like an *** and his buddy who held out for contract reasons jumping on the bandwagon.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I dont think the coach being black has anything to do with it. In fact it might make it worse. All I'm saying is Bell said nothing about Tomlin. He said nothing about the defense that gave up how much against Jax two years ago. How many blown leads last year. It's back to Ben. Two separate guys. Same story. Its Ben's fault. Now that doesn't mean thy're right.. But I do know this. Something on the culture of this team is ****** up. If you think removing these two clowns is gonna fix it. I think you are in for a rude awakening.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
I dont think the coach being black has anything to do with it. In fact it might make it worse. All I'm saying is Bell said nothing about Tomlin. He said nothing about the defense that gave up how much against Jax two years ago. How many blown leads last year. It's back to Ben. Two separate guys. Same story. Its Ben's fault. Now that doesn't mean thy're right.. But I do know this. Something on the culture of this team is ****** up. If you think removing these two clowns is gonna fix it. I think you are in for a rude awakening.

To me all this does is light a large fire under 7's *** going into this season. They need to get him a new starting WR oppo Juju so he can get to work.
I'd like to see us upgrade our TE situation as well behind McDonald.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score

And did he ever say anything about Ben, even once, in the entire year he sat, before this **** went down with AB? No, he did not. Because it's all bullshit. He looks like an idiot sitting out a year only to go to the Jets for less money than the Steelers would have paid him, this bogus excuse lets him save face. And the media are only too willing to try and make this into something with racial overtones.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The mind boggles at these idiots.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Keep in mind, Bell NEEDS extra touches in order to maintain enough yards to be considered among the top 5 or so backs in the league.

His average per carry has dropped so low that if he DIDN'T get 50 or 60 extra touches, he never would have been in the ballpark with Gurley and Hunt. THAT'S why he's saying (and lobbying) for more touches. He GOT his contract, he doesn't give a **** if he gets hurt now because he's got a ton of guaranteed money. So in order to maintain ANY level of decency, he needs a ****-ton of touches to cover his horrible ypc average.

Punxsutawney

Reaction score

As I've said before, I'd like to think that Bell and Brown were isolated cases, but, like you, I fear that the rot runs deeper.

Prior to the Bell and Brown fiascos, there were the incidents with Harrison and Blount where both guys felt emboldened to behave in ways that forced their releases from the team.

I'm sure Brown watching those two get what they wanted played a role in his decision making.

There does seem to be a broader cultural issue of which Brown and Bell were merely symptoms.

Over the past five years, how many other teams have had this many instances of players behaving this way?

Last edited:

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
As I've said before, I'd like to think that Bell and Brown were isolated cases, but, like you, I fear that the rot runs deeper.

Prior to the Bell and Brown fiascos, there were the incidents with Harrison and Blount where both guys felt emboldened to behave in ways that forced their releases from the team.

I'm sure Brown watching those two get what they wanted played a role in his decision making.

There does seem to be a broader cultural issue of which Brown and Bell were merely symptoms.

Over the past five years, how many other teams have had this many instances of players behaving this way?

I simply think these players you speak of saw the special treatment AB has been given over the years and thought.....why not me? Hopefully since Mikey isn't going anywhere he was told that the special treatment for the prima dona's stops. Ju Ju seems to be the next guy who might want to build his "brand". I guess we will see how that goes. With Mikey running the show I won't hold my breath though.

CorpusDsteelers

Reaction score
Those two never said it to bens face cause they didn’t want to get their *** kicked by a QB. He would total smash both of them lol

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
A tale of two petulant, spoiled, whiny little brats.

I've said it many times in the past year and I'll say it again right now. The team will be better as a whole without both of them on it. Take it to the bank. This team is going to come out a ******* hungry underdog and drama free. That's always when they are at their best.

We've seen it with our own eyes time and again. I don't see why it's this forgone conclusion that they're going to suck. Anyways, I agree, they're going to come out like angry pitbulls. I'll be looking forward to some Mark Barron hits.