• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

According to Bell: "Ben wants to win HIS WAY": The Tale of 2 *******, Bitching.....

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Holy ****. I just listened to part of his SI interview. He sounds like a complete idiot. I mean seriously. The dude can't put together a coherent thought. That was painful.

I can't even listen because I've heard him at length before and honestly just can't handle it. Ben sounds like a Rhodes Scholar in comparison.

steelhurt

Reaction score
Two mental midgets both Brown and Bell. One cried, manipulated, and sabotaged his way out of town, and the other took a wonderful deal to become a Jet.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
As I've said before, I'd like to think that Bell and Brown were isolated cases, but, like you, I fear that the rot runs deeper.

Prior to the Bell and Brown fiascos, there were the incidents with Harrison and Blount where both guys felt emboldened to behave in ways that forced their releases from the team.

I'm sure Brown watching those two get what they wanted played a role in his decision making.

There does seem to be a broader cultural issue of which Brown and Bell were merely symptoms.

Over the past five years, how many other teams have had this many instances of players behaving this way?

That's what I'm saying. Whether it is race related or whatever. I think these two idiots are the tip of the iceberg.

Buster

Reaction score
When I read this stuff, the phrase “Die in a fire” comes to mind.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Bell had no plan with his holdout and indicated that in his interview. It's why the Steelers thought he'd sign and why the offensive line was mad when he didn't return.

Bell then admits that Brown is selfish and was mad that Ben would spread the ball around. Ben previously said the importance of spreading the ball around rather than forcing it to receivers. That's how you win football games, not by throwing it to AB every play.

These guys were fun while they were here, but man, how things turned out it's hard to feel bad they are gone.

Athens

Banned
Reaction score
At this point as Hillary famously said "what difference does it make now ?". I hate the ***** but her sentiment is spot on in relation to Bell and Browns bitchfest.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
This was posted on another board (and if that's sacrilege, I apologize) but it just gets to the heart of the matter Don Henley style and had to share:

I think Ben Roethlisberger, in his younger days, most definitely was an *******.

Now Ben is a father of what, 3 children and has become a family man. He learned his lesson and now doesn't have time be out chasing ***** and partying well into the night with many of his fellow teammates.

A few other things Ben likely doesn't have time for: throwing furniture off balconies. Or pushing one of his baby mamas to the ground. Or recording REALLY TERRIBLE rap albums.

**** like that. Ben has always given everybody else all of the credit when the Steelers won and took almost all of the blame when they lost. Last season, because he's been in the league almost 15 years, Ben was a little more vocal in the media.

James Washington took Ben's criticism to heart and played much better football after. AB, the fuckface, took Ben's very tiny criticism (AB should have flattened his route, Ben made a mistake throwing him the ball) and took it as some kind of major slight.

There's a reason you aren't hearing Ben address any of this bullshit. He doesn't give a **** about the 2 pieces of **** who fell out of the *** of the Steelers organization. He knows he can win without these turds because he's done it before.

**** Bell and Brown.

*slow clap*

polythemus

Reaction score
Two mental midgets both Brown and Bell. One cried, manipulated, and sabotaged his way out of town, and the other took a wonderful deal to become a Jet.

26 and his agent must have failed basic arithmetic in school as well. They took less money and will never recoup the lost money from last year. Really dumb.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Best way to quiet Bell and Brown would be to win a Super Bowl next year.

Was kinda nice when they beat the Bungles in the last game without AB. Good thing too, really.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
These two meMEme players being gone will be a HUGE upgrade in overall TEAM ability. Neither one will exceed their last year of play's production. **** them with T*mmy B*y's RED HOT POKER.

Salute the nation

Black&GoldenShowers

Reaction score
He also said in Pittsburgh, you have to be football 24/7, he said I'm human I like to play video games, make music, play basketball. What a crock of ****, I've never seen two bigger ******* cry babies as the toxic twins, WOW!

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app
He forgot to say he likes to smoke weed....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Steeler Nation mobile app

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
This was posted on another board (and if that's sacrilege, I apologize) but it just gets to the heart of the matter Don Henley style and had to share:

*slow clap*

Good but missed on the underlining reason for dumb and dumber's ****** behavior. Greed for more money. Making ****** rap albums cost money as does partying and weed/trees and it is well known big titty spends money like it is raining every day. And in the process acted like class A ******** showing their *** to achieve what they wanted.

One made out and one fell short on what he pictured in his mind. Not that either walked away poor, far from it.

But that is just a matter of time.

My hope is the media stops their agenda and find a new one that doesn't involver Ben and the toxic twins. Steelers have turned the corner, Steelersnation wants to, but every other day they are feeding us bullshit. Time for them to run along.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
My hope is the media stops their agenda and find a new one that doesn't involver Ben and the toxic twins. Steelers have turned the corner, Steelersnation wants to, but every other day they are feeding us bullshit. Time for them to run along.

Which is probably why Ben, Tomlin, and Colbert have been silent about this. They are no longer players here and that's the fastest way to make it go away. The right move I think.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
So, it's Tomlin, Colbert, Ben, the fans, OC and the Rooneys that is to blame for him wanting out of Pittsburgh. He did want to retire a Steeler and loved being and playing here last year, but how things changed for sitting out of football for one year. He wanted security and he got that with the Jets. 5 years/ $70M wouldn't with the Steelers? The Jets HC and GM treated him with with respect and talked to him like they were on the same level. Tomlin and Colbert did not? Funny how the narative changes when you have a new wife and your ex pales in comparison even though she's the one that stood beside you with all your warts.

Last edited:

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Good but missed on the underlining reason for dumb and dumber's ****** behavior. Greed for more money. Making ****** rap albums cost money as does partying and weed/trees and it is well known big titty spends money like it is raining every day. And in the process acted like class A ******** showing their *** to achieve what they wanted.

One made out and one fell short on what he pictured in his mind. Not that either walked away poor, far from it.

But that is just a matter of time.

Once the LOWER production of each player starts to show and respective player lashes out and their teams are losing and TC housing is decided and drug test(s) become public and......and........and...... You get my drift. It's just a matter of time and these AZZhats will self destruct. AB more-so than BELL but I'm kindA interested in his excuses when his production becomes crap many he isn't top 10-15 back anymore.

Salute the nation

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Bell is just ******* embarrassed he was't worth what he said he was worth, what he ******* rapped about being worth, so now that he had to sign for less than was offered here, his ego is hurt and he's ******* embarrassed. So he's going to make the Steelers look like that bad guy in this, and the piece of **** national media is going to feed into it big time.

The lady giving the interview was horrible, just shook her head, yeah, uh-uh. If it were Schapp or someone, as soon as he said he wasn't getting the ball enough, they would've asked about his numbers, when he said it's hard to win when Ben distributes the ball the way he does, they would've asked about being 20-3 over his past 23 games.

SteveA

Reaction score
The biggest problem AB & Bell have with Ben is he acts like a guy who wants to win Super Bowles, & believes the team comes first...

What a prick

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Despite all the talent lost for minimal compensation I really am glad those two ungrateful egotistical guys are away from the team. Now Bell saying that Steelers didn't treat him like a human being (WTF?) but just like an NFL athlete.
Apparently he feels treated great in the Jets and is in the same level with the head coach unlike in Pittsburgh. Imagine that, he will chew Gase and spit it like a bubble gum if they already are pampering him.

Let's make another SB without divas, ****'em'all

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
This just in. Ben changes the plays at the line of scrimmage AND he throws to different receivers. I mean come on man. Next thing we might hear is he decides when the center snaps the football.