• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

According to Bell: "Ben wants to win HIS WAY": The Tale of 2 *******, Bitching.....

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
I saw a segment on NFL network where they went over the various Ben "controversies" and they included the comments from Pouncey and others that supported Ben. Then they go to Terrell Davis for comment and he basically says all his current teammates are just lying to protect Ben and you can't trust the OL because Ben buys them gifts. Bell and AB are the ones to be believed.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
I saw a segment on NFL network where they went over the various Ben "controversies" and they included the comments from Pouncey and others that supported Ben. Then they go to Terrell Davis for comment and he basically says all his current teammates are just lying to protect Ben and you can't trust the OL because Ben buys them gifts. Bell and AB are the ones to be believed.
LOL, shocker. So what about Harrison, Redman, Batch, Bettis, Holmes, Gradkowski? He must buy them gifts too

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
LOL, shocker. So what about Harrison, Redman, Batch, Bettis, Holmes, Gradkowski? He must buy them gifts too

TD basically said that it's the WRs and RBs that will tell the truth because of some nonsense and Reggie Wayne quickly agreed with that. It's well known WRs are the biggest head cases and RBs are all paranoid about being replaced because they are routinely replaced.

BTW, TD should not be in the Hall. He was a product of a great team and great system as evidenced by the fact that Denver had a strtch of plugging in just about anybody at RB and they kicked ***. Olandis Gary, Mike Anderson and a few others i'm forgetting.

Coryea

Forefather
Reaction score
TD basically said that it's the WRs and RBs that will tell the truth because of some nonsense and Reggie Wayne quickly agreed with that. It's well known WRs are the biggest head cases and RBs are all paranoid about being replaced because they are routinely replaced.

BTW, TD should not be in the Hall. He was a product of a great team and great system as evidenced by the fact that Denver had a strtch of plugging in just about anybody at RB and they kicked ***. Olandis Gary, Mike Anderson and a few others i'm forgetting.
Rueben droughns and Clinton Portis.

What a couple of asshats, yeah Bell was right on when he said he wasn't getting the ball enough, do they know how to research anything?

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score

Great system and he had one good season and three great seasons. Four out of seven years in the league isn't HOF worthy.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Bell didn't get the ball at all last year since he was too busy riding his jet ski and ******* off. He had 14.5 million reasons to suit up. **** that guy and Brown too.

The NFL Network is daytime drama garbage. And Davis is a turd.

I turned that station 3 years ago. It's worthless.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Great system and he had one good season and three great seasons. Four out of seven years in the league isn't HOF worthy.

Was gonna say, he didn't play very long although he had some good single-season numbers, due at least in part to having Bubby as his QB.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
**** BIG CHEST AND LITTLE BELL TOO.

Them two, but especialy brown, i am so happy they are gone. their careers will play out as they do but one thing for certain, their stats while playing with that HOF quarterback, will not be equaled the rest of their playing careers. Who will be laughing then.............. i know my snicker will feel good.

She nation

black and gold apex

Reaction score
All you have to do is see who on the NFL channel is talking, enough said. As far as Bell wanting the ball more geeeeeee a running back who wants the ball more which he should call out the OC who calls the plays. Its about winning not winning

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Was gonna say, he didn't play very long although he had some good single-season numbers, due at least in part to having Bubby as his QB.

'

And the illeagal "chop" block which was used regularly by the donkos at that time

Salute the nation

black and gold apex

Reaction score
You ever see so much crap on blaming Ben. Lets see any top QB's in this league aren't the same way. Talk about full of themselves.

Coryea

Forefather
Reaction score
All you have to do is see who on the NFL channel is talking, enough said. As far as Bell wanting the ball more geeeeeee a running back who wants the ball more which he should call out the OC who calls the plays. Its about winning not winning

Bell's final season, I believe he had more touches than any player in the NFL. It's as bad as Shannon Sharpe saying Ben purposely targeted other players instead of AB, meanwhile AB lead the entire ******* league in targets per game. And no one doing an interview or a show with these *** faces as the balls to call them on it. It's pathetic.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Coryea, Bell had I think 60 more touches than the next guy and he sat out the last game of the year so YOU nailed it as how ******* stupid both Bell and the interviewer(s) are. I'm just Joe average (possessed) steelers fan and would have done 10 x's better interviews and those two fucktards meMEme toxic twins would have ripped their mike's off and stormed out. Personally, Terrell Davis is a idiot

Salute the nation

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
More importantly, despite have 60 more touches than the next closest guy, Bell STILL was behind 3 other backs in total yardage.

Consider THAT for a moment or two...

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
More importantly, despite have 60 more touches than the next closest guy, Bell STILL was behind 3 other backs in total yardage.

Consider THAT for a moment or two...

I'm sure somehow Ben was the cause of that.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Uhhhh, so how did Bell demonstrate his apparent desire to "get the ball more"? By not playing for a year, it seems.

tenor.gif

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Even Bradshaw is coming to Ben's defense: "He's a great leader"
Holy ****! Talk about the word coming to an end!

And then later when asked about Tomlin's coaching he said "The coach I had, that's the kind of coach who wins Superbowls."

Wow! (Cause we know Terry and Chuck weren't always the best of buddies.)