• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

According to Bell: "Ben wants to win HIS WAY": The Tale of 2 *******, Bitching.....

SteveA

Reaction score
According to Bell: "Ben wants to win HIS WAY": The Tale of 2 *******, Bitching.....

This is so freaking ridiculous....They BOTH got the ball more than anyone else, now Bell says basically Ben can't give anyone else a shot to see what they can do. God forbid someone else "shines" & makes a catch or maybe say, a touchdown.....

BELL WAS BITCHING HE GOT TOO MANY TOUCHES. AB WAS ALWAYS BEN'S #1 TARGET. Now it seems they wanted the ball all the time to pad their stats....You have to spread the ball around to keep the D honest

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26314002/bell-roethlisberger-wants-win-way

Gonna love this year when we spray the ball around & no one knows which weapon is gonna burn you. BEN WILL THROW FOR 5,000 yards again, watch...

I am liking how all this talk is going, it will make us dig really deep. We will have a VERY MOTIVATED squad this year......

Last edited:

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
National media will run with this now, saying Ben didn't give Bell enough touches

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
National media will run with this now, saying Ben didn't give Bell enough touches

Yeah, Ben hardly gave the ball to Bell at all last season. F’n douchebag, always liked AB better.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
He comes off as a little *****

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This is so freaking ridiculous....They BOTH got the ball more than anyone else, now Bell says basically Ben can't give anyone else a shot to see what they can do. God forbid someone else "shines" & makes a catch or maybe say, a touchdown.....

BELL WAS BITCHING HE GOT TOO MANY TOUCHES. AB WAS ALWAYS BEN'S #1 TARGET. Now it seems they wanted the ball all the time to pad their stats....You have to spread the ball around to keep the D honest

Gonna love this year when we spray the ball around & no one knows which weapon is gonna burn you. BEN WILL THROW FOR 5,000 yards again, watch...

I am liking how all this talk is going, it will make us dig really deep. We will have a VERY MOTIVATED squad this year......

How does a running back who gets over 1,000 yards, AND a WR who does the same, year after year, blame the QB for not getting them the ball enough? I mean, really, if anything Ben wasn't ENOUGH of a dick. I can tell you right now, the first time a WR started giving me **** about not getting the ball enough if I were the qb, I'd tell the coach you might as well pull that ****** from the game now, cause he's not getting one ******* pass the rest of this game. Then we start again next week and see if dumbass has learned who is throwing the ball is who is shutting the **** up and catching it.

Joe

mdk2

Reaction score
Man.. thank god both of those pieces of **** are off the team. Enjoy the snacks and rapping Le’Veon cause your football career is going to be short lived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score

th

Coryea

Forefather
Reaction score
He also said in Pittsburgh, you have to be football 24/7, he said I'm human I like to play video games, make music, play basketball. What a crock of ****, I've never seen two bigger ******* cry babies as the toxic twins, WOW!

Coryea

Forefather
Reaction score
The sad thing is Ben was saying last season he'd welcome Bell back whenever he decided to come back.

SteveA

Reaction score
I've worked with guys with huge egos who wanted it all & it is really tough making them happy. I can only imagine what todays prima donna athletes put these guys through

Lloyds legend

Contributor
Reaction score
Who cares what these whiney mother ******* say.

You got what you wanted. Now scurry off and see for yourself, that the grass is not always greener.

Coryea

Forefather
Reaction score
I'm reading pieces of this story on Twitter. Bell says it's hard to win when Ben distributes the ball like he does????
Assface you were the top receiving RB and AB was the top pass catching wr over your tenure here.

He also said if he could've played in the 2016 AFCCG at New England that we would've won.

So over his last 23 games here, Steelers were 20-3, and according to him they'd be in the Super Bowl if he wasn't hurt at Foxboro, but it's hard to win with Ben??????

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
Keep talking it up Bell. You have a new team, a young QB that makes tons of mistakes and a new coach that doesn't put up with attitude or excuses from his players. You better perform at the level you think you are worth. I would lay odds you don't even make it to the end of your four year contract without being asked to take a pay reduction or be released. Spend your spare time on your music and hang out with AB and his new found best buddy VB. I think you have met him once or twice before. You will all be known as EGOS and EX-CONs soon enough. That might be a good name for your hip hop hippo group

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Bell is and always has been a little *****. Have any pictures surfaced of how fat he had gotten sitting on his candy ***?

Coryea

Forefather
Reaction score
I thought the whole ******* issue with these *******, along with Shannon Sharpe, Deion, whoever the **** the WR was from GB that's some how on TV, was calling your team mates out in public??? AB and Bell have blown that up, is anyone going to call them on it?

fedderone

A Legend In My Spare Time
Contributor
Reaction score
Best way to quiet Bell and Brown would be to win a Super Bowl next year.

Would be the GREATEST karma/in your face/ peddle your nonsense somewhere else moment EVER.
Insert the meme of Obi-Wan on the Falcon in EP IV saying, "As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced".
YES PLEASE!

mdk2

Reaction score
I thought the whole ******* issue with these *******, along with Shannon Sharpe, Deion, whoever the **** the WR was from GB that's some how on TV, was calling your team mates out in public??? AB and Bell have blown that up, is anyone going to call them on it?

They’re allowed to say whatever they want. They are protected by the media for some reason..
The media loooves anything negative about Ben that they can get their hands on. It’s absolutely pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk