• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Afternoon games - What are you watching?

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Meh like i said, beat the rats and their ****** pass d twice and we overcome their lead…

The rats aren’t having a much different season than we are sans the tie… they really should have at least three more losses… they aren’t a powerhouse

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Meh like i said, beat the rats and their ****** pass d twice and we overcome their lead…

The rats aren’t having a much different season than we are sans the tie… they really should have at least three more losses… they aren’t a powerhouse

I agree but we need to win tonight to still be a 1/2 game back.

Salute the nation

Buster

Reaction score

They are not a good team, but they have found ways to win. In the past if they get down big, the couldn’t come back. They have been able to do that this year.

fogdoctor

Reaction score

I agree they are a middling team that finds a way to win. I think we are a better team that finds ways to lose at times.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Prescott just missed a big play down the field.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Drops on both sides in the Chiefs game.

fogdoctor

Reaction score
I'm really not sure what the Chiefs are doing on D but it's working. They are being aggressive as hell. I can't figure out what they are playing on the back end.

fogdoctor

Reaction score
OK, Chiefs back to their base D again.