• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All coaches ranked on 4th down calls

Steel Reign

Custom Title
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't worry, if you are dyslexic when it comes to reading lists we are actually at the top!

MB47

Reaction score
There is nothing the bullshitter does well .......nothing.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
2 of the four AFC north are in the top ten, Hairball at 3 and browns at 9. Bungles 18,........steelers 32

TOP 5 win percentage coach

fastest to 150 wins

3rd coach in 5 gabillion years

give the guy a break......................................... he is still learning

BEN ROETHLISBERGER has more to do with his (mike) success than he does.

Salute the nation

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Shows the left over players kept his record a winner, now they are all gone except Ben he is dead last in everything. Mr Rooney and owners please watch games and get fresh thinking for the Steelers future

jiminoh

Simple Idiot
Contributor
Reaction score
Belicheck was 29th. Fire him.

Thing is, Belicheat has a way of adapting. Don't get me wrong, I don't like him being a lifelong Steeler, but you just watch if he doesn't wind up in the playoffs. It's coming, maybe not this year, but probably next year for sure.

FatsHolmes

Reaction score
Thing is, Belicheat has a way of adapting. Don't get me wrong, I don't like him being a lifelong Steeler, but you just watch if he doesn't wind up in the playoffs. It's coming, maybe not this year, but probably next year for sure.
He seems to have the ability to either a) select outstanding quarterbacks that other people don't think will be outstanding; b) develop a young quarterback or; c) both. Mac Jones has the appearance of being an outstanding quarterback for a long time.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
He seems to have the ability to either a) select outstanding quarterbacks that other people don't think will be outstanding; b) develop a young quarterback or; c) both.
Or d) have Ernie Adams feed plays into his young QB's headset telling him precisely what to do to beat the called defense.

I'll go D, Bob.

FatsHolmes

Reaction score
Or d) have Ernie Adams feed plays into his young QB's headset telling him precisely what to do to beat the called defense.

I'll go D, Bob.
Unless Arians took lessons, you'd have expected Brady to flop when he went down to Tampa if that were the case.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Unless Arians took lessons, you'd have expected Brady to flop when he went down to Tampa if that were the case.
You mean with Gronk, and Brown and Evans... Ya. Weird that he was able to be so successful, even though mid season they were struggling and then suddenly managed to get some fortuitous calls that righted their season.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Not the case but the NFL "special" treatment of said cheater still exists big time. t*mmyb*y is a cheater, there is no denying that by ant means as he will use any means to do so. When tampontommy was first traded he met with the OC at his house with big duffel bag and playbook even though it was in the off season and against the rules of coach / player contact.

Unless you can show me the % of honest abe versus the % of cheating ******* ******* red hot poker *****, there is no acknowlegement or credit to the 2-bit *****.

Salute the nation

MB47

Reaction score
maybe...bullshit is what he does well.
He doesn't even do that well. He sounds like a guy that reads a word of the day and inserts it into conversation over and over even when it does not fit.he tries to make himself sound intelligent and dies just the opposite.