• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Alualu and Tuitt

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
I would cut him post June 6th. So with that 4 mil you save per cut plus 5 mil split is 9 mil to spend or not? With the way Steelers backload contracts you should be able to afford a pretty good player with that amount. Provided there is a player worth the price tag ..
Minkah says hi

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Even with the cap just moving to next year, it still gives them $9 million to play with this year. I just have zero confidence Tuitt will be anywhere near what he was 2 years ago if he even plays. His entire career, he has been unreliable and inconsistent. His leash would still be very short come mandatory mini-camp and moving forward.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Minkah says hi
In regards to his contract. I think they have enough now to get a deal done without Tuitt's cap space. Which could actually lower his hit this year and free up even more cap room.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
After he shows Art who’s boss he needs to go tell coach cool shades and Canada they have one year to turn this group of ragamuffins into not only a playoff caliber team but a playoff winning team. And if they don’t win a playoff game you’re out.
Well, Deuce is the boss but it's obvious he doesn't care so much about winning as long as the money is coming in.
Never should have given Tomlin that last extension and told him no extension unless you get to the Super Bowl.

Stewey

Reaction score
This is my hopes. Khan comes in this week and hands Tuitt a new contract cutting all of his salary to league minimum. Then let him earn back his salary with playing time and performance bonuses. If Tuitt doesn’t agree throw him out of the facility on his earn. If Art the piece of deuce says anything I hope Khan tells that cuck to shut his ******* mouth. Art has ****** this team up good and Colbert didn’t have the testicles to put him in his place. The team has suffered. After he shows Art who’s boss he needs to go tell coach cool shades and Canada they have one year to turn this group of ragamuffins into not only a playoff caliber team but a playoff winning team. And if they don’t win a playoff game you’re out.

He needs to show he’s the alpha and get this group of beta ******* in line.
He's Omar Kahn, not Genghis. lol

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Uh, Art is the owner, he is ABOVE the GM.
Point being? Why would you have a gm if Rooney is running the team. Rooney just shoves his nose where it doesn’t belong and no one has put him in his place. Get back to the owners box and go cash your checks. No one wants him having influence on this team because he’s 0 for 100 when he puts his touch on the team.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Point being? Why would you have a gm if Rooney is running the team. Rooney just shoves his nose where it doesn’t belong and no one has put him in his place. Get back to the owners box and go cash your checks. No one wants him having influence on this team because he’s 0 for 100 when he puts his touch on the team.
Heez-a no Art-a Rooney. Heez-a Art-a Rooney the second.