• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Antonio Brown Stay Classy

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
My favorite/..............................

Could never root for t*mmyb*y or this baffoon

Salute the nation

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
No way he created that… you know his *** can’t spell that well.

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
Saw that on Twitter. The number of people that view AB as a victim is astonishing.
I’ve seen too many times people defending and him and saying he’s only getting released because he’s black. What the hell ia wrong with people

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Still waiting for all the media types to start asking why Tom Brady would bring a cancer like him to the team, or better yet, why he couldn't get along with him for the good of the team. You know, like it was all Bens fault when that ******** left here. But no, not a ******* peep.

Joe

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So eventually he is going to get into the HOF.. I wonder if he lives long enough to see it…
Not necessarily. He's very near a tipping point where his negative press and legal issues may make it difficult for some folks to vote for him. I definitely don't see him as a 1st ballot guy. And honestly, post Ben, he wasn't much more than slightly above mediocre. If they look at his actual numbers AFTER the Steelers, he's not even a blip on the H.O.F. radar.

ExUSAF

Contributor
Reaction score
Not necessarily. He's very near a tipping point where his negative press and legal issues may make it difficult for some folks to vote for him. I definitely don't see him as a 1st ballot guy. And honestly, post Ben, he wasn't much more than slightly above mediocre. If they look at his actual numbers AFTER the Steelers, he's not even a blip on the H.O.F. radar.
I think he reached the tipping point two teams ago.

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
Cmon guys… AB just wants to be free. He told us all in one of his videos…

He’s from the pit not da palace

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

From DIP to blip

Salute the nation

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Biggest asshat in football. No respect for this dolt.
N-at is sayin sumpin' see'n as there is a **** ton of asshats in the NFL. This story made me cry....lol

1643117244414.png
dumber-because.gif

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
If you listen to the Brandon Marshall interview with AB, it’s all to see. The guy has no culpability for his actions. He truly believes he isn’t at fault with his actions with Tampa.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
N-at is sayin sumpin' see'n as there is a **** ton of asshats in the NFL. This story made me cry....lol

View attachment 7917
dumber-because.gif

azZ-hats and thugs with no brains..............................

SteelChip this has to be one of the funniest stories ever of a dip-wad with no sense at all. This is what society as dumbed down to.

Salute the nation