• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

any thoughts before the deadline of trading for a decent vet WR someone better than than #14

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
We dont know since no one is saying with juju out if its a Attitude issue as to why he is not getting more than like 3-6 reps a game and why a journeyman like Ray-Ray is in there so much as a wr as he is a slippery RB but compact and not strong to break tackles on those screens. I taught maybe they would call a guy like Fitz as a security blanket was hoping a better option than Anthony miller hoping we can trade for a guy 6"0-6"3 well built who has good hands so yes im describing perhaps a poor mans Fitz, maybe Zay Zones for a late pick,

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
**** getting a veteran get Marquez Stevenson off of the Bills IR

They are just hiding him there anyway

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Larry is a FA. And why trade away a pick for a WR?

Steel Reign

Custom Title
Contributor
Reaction score
Can't see giving up a draft pick right now given that it isn't like the move is a "put us over the top" type move. Also, we have Washington whom the team just absolutely refuses to utilize. I am not sure if Washington took a piss on Canada's yard, keyed Tomlin's car or what, but he is in the dog house. I'd say get more mileage out of a vastly underused Muth, get Washington more involved and some coaching fixes (i.e. mixing up the pass plays a little more and maybe using the middle of the field now and again).

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
and if so line Ebron should be used more as a WR and Muth as wr
new 5 wide set DJ Ebron Washington Chase in backfield eithier muth or Muth fopr blocking.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
give fitz a call see if he wants to play and where it started

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
They have a vet on the PS perhaps he can help.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
why do they have a vet on the PS? what animals will he treat?
Those animals @ Steelernation they need see an injection of offensive production. Plus I am fairly confident one of them has rabidly stepped into an outbreak of some type. Perhaps viral in nature.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
They picked up Anthony Miller. They have Johnson, Claypool and Washington that should be the top 3. Absolutely no need to bring in yet another WR. If anything, bring in an OL that they can sign for a few years.

xjx

Reaction score
Do we have any draft capital left to trade with?

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Not a WR but I just saw, I believe it was Rappaport say Melvin Ingrahm may be on the block. That would surprise me. Why would we get rid of him when we've lost all our backup OLB's. Tuszka certainly isn't that good.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Not a WR but I just saw, I believe it was Rappaport say Melvin Ingrahm may be on the block. That would surprise me. Why would we get rid of him when we've lost all our backup OLB's. Tuszka certainly isn't that good.
Maybe we will trade him for a tall fast WR who can catch that everyone wants.

MB47

Reaction score
We have already traded away our 4th 5th and 6th picks this year for Lowdermilk , Williamson and Schobert so no we are not trading more draft picks.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Why give up any draft capital for a WR? There are plenty of options in FA. Fitz, Tate, Brown, Eddleman. Bring one of those guys in for a look see before giving any draft capital.