• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anybody else see this........................

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
WHY even go to a game ?

WFT fan on fan and round house punches (both WFT fans). Obviously we don't know what started it but whoAly **** batman what the hell. Why would anyone want to even go to a game, spend buKo's of $$$ching$$$ only to top it off with a broken nose / hand / pride / etc...................

Has anyone been in or witness to this kind of **** that seems to be happening more often ?

Salute the nation

diver

Reaction score
You won't get a broken nose or anything else if you just shut up and watch the game.

For many years of my early career I had to go into some real rough sections of the city, and I never had any problems because I just shut up and did my job. I still think that holds true. One of the problems I think today is people forget when they aren't behind a screen talking stupid. They are safe there. It's like they don't make the connection they aren't behind a screen out in public.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The one fan yelled Heinicke sucks but it was heard as Heineken sucks. That drunk ******* wasn't about to let that slide.

BEST explaination yet !!!!!!

Salute the nation

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Lots of space to roll around in that stadium. Not to be a dick but how sad when your team sucks so bad you have to go for the Clinton Portis jersey. Good RB but ouch.
Well to be fair they were built more like O-linemen, and the Skins had a pretty good stable at once upon a time.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Didnt a pipe burst during the game and spew the fans with sewage? maybe they got **** on and they got mad

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Portis must have played hockey at some point, got his opponent's jersey hiked up nicely there.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Has anybody ever witnessed fan fights within Heinz Field ? Steeler fan VS Steeler fan ?

Salute the nation

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Commonality, commonality, commonality everywhere.
And the commonality is that we live in a society where people have just plain forgotten how to or simply don't care to appropriately behave (in public or in private).

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You ever watch the non-Redskins? 20 minutes of that and every person not suffering C4 paraplegia is throwing punches.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Commonality, commonality, commonality everywhere.
And the commonality is that we live in a society where people have just plain forgotten how to or simply don't care to appropriately behave (in public or in private).
Yep

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
WHY even go to a game ?

WFT fan on fan and round house punches (both WFT fans). Obviously we don't know what started it but whoAly **** batman what the hell. Why would anyone want to even go to a game, spend buKo's of $$$ching$$$ only to top it off with a broken nose / hand / pride / etc...................

Has anyone been in or witness to this kind of **** that seems to be happening more often ?

Salute the nation
You have never been to a game in Buffalo
During the lean years some of those NY state fans were always trying to start ****. You can see the waves of orange and green high visibility coats .... cops & security converge in on melees of drunk dumbasses going at it all the time.

That is why I enjoy going to Pittsburgh ...... atmosphere is so different..... sure we razz each other but it is all in good fun with fans wearing another colour

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I might as well throw this into the thread too, anyone see this? LOL 🤣

https://Invalid Link - Check SN Hom...iermuths-disrespectful-run-block/?jwsource=cl
Damn. No mercy. Thats called finishing a play lol.