• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone else not surprised that Cheerleader Tomlin is looking for a veteran to replace Ben?

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I got your giant tit right here, b*tch. You want to step?
stop asking people to step

we are not children...well you are but not most of the rest of us

stop the "I don't accept Coolie's" authority bullshit and listen

You will not return the next time I click the button

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
I got your giant tit right here, b*tch. You want to step?
Yes I do wanna step...a mudhole in your ****'n *** junior. Now be a good boy and go play with your Poke'mon cards in the basement while us men have grown up conversations that don't make us type b*tch or F**k, or anything else that resembles a cartoon. You ******* Saturday morning ****.

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
Yes I do wanna step...a mudhole in your ****'n *** junior. Now be a good boy and go play with your Poke'mon cards in the basement while us men have grown up conversations that don't make us type b*tch or F**k, or anything else that resembles a cartoon. You ******* Saturday morning ****.

Easy there, grandpa. I don't want you stumbling getting out of that wheelchair. I'll go ahead and just push you back in the corner before you hurt yourself, k pappy?

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Easy there, grandpa. I don't want you stumbling getting out of that wheelchair. I'll go ahead and just push you back in the corner before you hurt yourself, k pappy?
jesus ******* christ could your smack be any worse?

have you made one football post that wasn't full of lame insults to players or coaches who by the way are way more talented and intelligent than you could ever hope to be. I knw it is asking a lot but just for ***** and grins, make one damn football related post that contains an actual original opinion or thought and that isn't just an infantile attack on another poster, coach or player.

your smack and idiotic threats about stepping are an embarrassment to this site and don't intimidate anyone.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
stop asking people to step

we are not children...well you are but not most of the rest of us

stop the "I don't accept Coolie's" authority bullshit and listen

You will not return the next time I click the button

BAN HAMMER is soon to be released..............................................

Kind of like "Clash of the Titans" when they released the Kraken............................

Salute the nation

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
That's the response I expected from a coward like you sweet ****. You should be careful, you might not understand what's on the other side of that keyboard son.

Last edited:

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Ban or not, ex poster or complete idiot I gotta say this is more fun on here since we were 11-0 last year.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Cracktown Blob. Take your Twitter hot-take bullshit and remove yourself from the Steeler Conciousness. ******* troll.

xjx

Reaction score
If Tomlin and Colbert get a veteran qb, it won't be Roger's. It will be someone like Gabbert or Trabisky. You know how the Steelers work.