• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone else not surprised that Cheerleader Tomlin is looking for a veteran to replace Ben?

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Riiiight. Especially not some cowboy hat wearing pansy who probably has George Straight on frequent rotation.

Alice In Who? .. Derrrrrrrr
I know who alice is(not quite sure why she got chained though)

they got nothing on AC/DC, the Scorpions, Black Sabath, Iron Maiden, Ozzie, or any 70's to early 80s Rock bands

and Yes I listen to George STRAIT and George Jones

I listen to a wide variety of music from Motown to to Country to Rock and even some Rap

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I probably listen to Alice every third day. When I am up in the office and I feel like nodding away it is almost as good as caffeine. Mix in Sabbath, Cornell, Metallica, or jump forward or backwards an era or two. If it isn't saving the thread it damn sure saves that day.
2Pac, Biggie, Busta Rhymes, and the beat goes on...

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
2Pac, Biggie, Busta Rhymes, and the beat goes on...
That is mixed in as well. Old school way before their time all the way back to Morris, R and B, and new that most probably wouldn't know. Everything from Ice Cream Castles, to Est Gee. Have this Slip Knot 2 pac mix that I play a lot. Really musically diverse. I like jazz, blues, heavy metal, hard rock, rap, pop, etc. As long as it isn't opera I'm game.

insaniti

Contributor
Reaction score
I listen to a lot of classic rock, grunge rock, and a little pop rock at work... Just because we try to keep it pretty neutral for everyone else. But outside of work, it's mostly newer metal, deathcore, metalcore, just a lot of heavy heavy ****. Can't ******* STAND country music, and don't listen to ANY current hip hop.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I know who alice is(not quite sure why she got chained though)

they got nothing on AC/DC, the Scorpions, Black Sabath, Iron Maiden, Ozzie, or any 70's to early 80s Rock bands

and Yes I listen to George STRAIT and George Jones

I listen to a wide variety of music from Motown to to Country to Rock and even some Rap
Look up Del McCourey & the dixie pals for good ole country/bluegrass

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I listen to a lot of classic rock, grunge rock, and a little pop rock at work... Just because we try to keep it pretty neutral for everyone else. But outside of work, it's mostly newer metal, deathcore, metalcore, just a lot of heavy heavy ****. Can't ******* STAND country music, and don't listen to ANY current hip hop.
I prefer the older country to the newer. Other than that listened to everything on your list. If I listen to anything hard core. I prefer their voice to well not suck.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Deathcore and metalcore. We’d have to perform an exorcism on this forum

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I prefer the older country to the newer. Other than that listened to everything on your list. If I listen to anything hard core. I prefer their voice to well not suck.
Hard to pull off a good growl/scream. I listen to just about anything here as well. Rock, some country, I’m more swamp blues/bluegrass/slide guitar in that realm.

Rock - 60’s, 70’s, 80’s to current as long as it’s not nickleback or limp bizkit.

Music is subjective in taste however.

I do not do mexican music. My neighbors across the street play some circus sounding ish full blast every Saturday night

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Hard to pull off a good growl/scream. I listen to just about anything here as well. Rock, some country, I’m more swamp blues/bluegrass/slide guitar in that realm.

Rock - 60’s, 70’s, 80’s to current as long as it’s not nickleback or limp bizkit.

Music is subjective in taste however.

I do not do mexican music. My neighbors across the street play some circus sounding ish full blast every Saturday night
Sure there is some good Mexican easy listening music that would be soft on the ears. Many rock peeps dislike Limp but there was a few I liked.Red light Green light. Rollin Rollin Rollin.😁

insaniti

Contributor
Reaction score
Lol, I love playing slaughter to prevail for people just to see their reactions 😂😂😂

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Lol, I love playing slaughter to prevail for people just to see their reactions 😂😂😂
I have two of their masks, one which I plan to Steelerize. Alex is a strange puppy but like him..

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
Starting to drift off before the game......... Judas Priest I need a little kick of energy

To those Seahawk fans expecting a win in the Burgh tonight

You Got Another Thing Comin'

enjoy the ride boys ..........go STEELERS

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I love this guy. Some songs are a bit over the top, but he always has funny vids and good for many growls / screams. I like this one, his version of sultans of swing, and his dance monkey version.