• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone else not surprised that Cheerleader Tomlin is looking for a veteran to replace Ben?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone else stop reading right here?

You mean you actually read and comprehend ?

Your opinions mean very little to me or my post(s).

Salute the nation

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
no you won't, it will go in here

His post wasn't a "who are we going to get" post, it was a who do YOU think they should go after
B*tch, stand down or I will stand your old, bumbling *** down. If I want to start a thread I damn well will. I don't recognize you as any type of an authority figure.. AND, I'm well aware of what BLITZ asked me, so I sure as sh*t don't need your uneducated *** to break it down. Maybe start focusing on capitalizing letters and using punctuation in sentences before you think you have the academic acumen necessary to be able to explain something to anyone. You've already been punk'd once by your daddy for being biased and ineffective at your job. Was that one time not enough for you, Tex?

To everyone else, and as I was saying, I intend to start a separate thread in the near future where I give my thoughts on the perfect Coach / QB combo that old man Rooney should go after in 2022 to turn this sinking ship around.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
B*tch, stand down or I will stand your old, bumbling *** down. If I want to start a thread I damn well will. I don't recognize you as any type of an authority figure.. AND, I'm well aware of what BLITZ asked me, so I sure as sh*t don't need your uneducated *** to break it down. Maybe start focusing on capitalizing letters and using punctuation in sentences before you think you have the academic acumen necessary to be able to explain something to anyone. You've already been punk'd once by your daddy for being biased and ineffective at your job. Was that one time not enough for you, Tex?

To everyone else, and as I was saying, I intend to start a separate thread in the near future where I give my thoughts on the perfect Coach / QB combo that old man Rooney should go after in 2022 to turn this sinking ship around.
***** please I will do and say any ******* thing I like. I will use whatever punctuation or lack of that I like.

as has been stated by many, your thoughts and opinions don't ******* matter. your are only here for the abuse the smarter, funnier posters heap on your infantile ***

babies fresh off their momma's tit, know more about football than you will ever learn.

as I've said before, we are grownups here, you are allowed to post naughty words like ***** and **** and **** so stop posting like a **** and just spell the words. we won't tattle to your mommy on you.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
okay who here is surprised that boob went the the sex crack about my mom? No one, just as I thought

infantile, childish, lame, sad, fucktarded style of smack talk

Keep it up and I'll turn my 13 year old loose on you until his smack talk has you curled in a corner in the fetal position sucking your thumb and crying for your momma to come save you

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
Instead of posting it here, why don't you write it on the handle of a broken plunger and sit on it repeatedly until it wears off so that no one is subjected to reading your tripe.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
If he hasn't done anything to lose your respect, you must not set the bar very high. Any other team and this guy would have likely been gone a long time ago.

The only members that I have ever insulted on this forum have been the trolls and those that believe that they should be respected because of their high post count. Which of the two options provided best describes you?
What's Coach Tomlin's record??? Wins to losses - tell us...

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Yeah .. close to 24 hours and "only" 3 pages. Oh look! And it's still more than any other thread that was started in the past 24 hours.

Take note, all. This is how you own a b*tch.
oh dear lord, you are just so ******* funny. we are all just rolling on the ************* floor after reading your posts

of course the laughter is because you are so damn ignorant yet believe you are intelligent, insightful and humorous

Trust me, you are none of those things. you are an embarrassment to mankind. you should really be a browns fan with your lame *** posts

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
What's Coach Tomlin's record??? Wins to losses - tell us...

B*tch .. please. Enough of your slanted, Tomlin-boner propaganda. The cheerleader GREATLY benefited when he inherited a team built by Cowher .. Not to mention having a BB in his prime. Let's talk about the post Cowher team era. Let's talk about those sh*t-stain stats. How many playoff wins in the past 10 years? How many times did we lose to some of the worst teams in the league during that span? How many times was the cheerleader successful in taking down Belichick and Brady?

Wait!! What's that sound? Oh yeah .. *crickets*

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
B*tch .. please. Enough of your slanted, Tomlin-boner propaganda. The cheerleader GREATLY benefited when he inherited a team built by Cowher .. Not to mention having a BB in his prime. Let's talk about the post Cowher team era. Let's talk about those sh*t-stain stats. How many playoff wins in the past 10 years? How many times did we lose to some of the worst teams in the league during that span? How many times was the cheerleader successful in taking down Belichick and Brady?

***** ***** ***** see that is how the big boys type it

you really should read more of this board if you think bermuda is a Tomlin cheerleader.

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
Instead of posting it here, why don't you write it on the handle of a broken plunger and sit on it repeatedly until it wears off so that no one is subjected to reading your tripe.

.. Or instead of that maybe I'll just write it on my balls so your mom has a close up view of what I have to say?

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score

Wait a moment, you give “thoughts“ on the perfect Coach/QB combo?……before doing so, please provide your CV, otherwise don’t bother since we already know what your thoughts are on the topic.

Obviously, you salivate only for Coolie’s responses (Coolie has a fan!), otherwise your repetitive crying didn’t include reading all the posts, which explained why your comments are asinine. Besides Eli and Coughlin, who beat Belicheat and Marcia?

I think the jig is up, you are a Patriot fan trolling a Steeler site. Must have lots of time now since NE is just ordinary without the key elements (Marcia and Ernie) to cheat with.

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
is your name Hank by any chance?

I thought Hank the Tank passed Coolie? Could’ve sworn someone mentioned this a few years ago.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
"Bob" alot of us have been on here for 15plus years. we have already called each other *******, ******** etc. we have done the mom jokes the dad jokes. all the jokes. we have hated/loved Tomlin. You are either a old poster having fun or a complete idiot. not sure which. dont realy care. can you at least start talking football?