• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ask Drunk Cope, Post Draft Edition!!!!! (until mommy puts him to bed)

NCSteelerfan

Reaction score
I forget how it started by someone posted something and blamed Ark

like many things it got picked up and many many posters would quote someone and say "I blame Ark"

DD just got tired of it and made a thread saying to stop and anyone who ignored it would be banned so us mods had to ban a few people

If I recall correctly it was me and Supe in the Politics and Religion forum that started posting back and forth about different things that were all Ark's fault. Can't recall the thread it started in, but whatever. It then bled into other threads in all the forums and DD was sick of seeing it and said that he would start banning people for it. Laughs were had by all.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
If I recall correctly it was me and Supe in the Politics and Religion forum that started posting back and forth about different things that were all Ark's fault. Can't recall the thread it started in, but whatever. It then bled into other threads in all the forums and DD was sick of seeing it and said that he would start banning people for it. Laughs were had by all.
yeah you and your boyfriend supe were always instigating ****

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If I recall correctly it was me and Supe in the Politics and Religion forum that started posting back and forth about different things that were all Ark's fault. Can't recall the thread it started in, but whatever. It then bled into other threads in all the forums and DD was sick of seeing it and said that he would start banning people for it.

That definitely sounds like it's Ark's fault.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Did we ever discuss the draft in this thread?

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I have declared it the summer of marguerites. The on the rocks version not the slushy. Got all components from Costco and liquor store this weekend. Great drink on the deck. love the salt.