• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Awesome weekend

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Steelers win and my world is golden. I do watch the Pens, Pirates, and Bulls just only a casual fan though in comparison.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Dawgs win
Steelers win

Home gym has become more spacious, we adopted an outdoor cat which seemingly likes to kick *** lol. Literally. We have three strays that frequent our backyard and this muscular black cat has been kicking the other two’s ***, and eating the food we leave out.

He went up to us earlier today. Pretty good weekend I must say.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Steelers win and my world is golden. I do watch the Pens, Pirates, and Bulls just only a casual fan though in comparison.
Well I’m a Pens first guy, but since they won back to back in 16 and 17 I haven’t been as….angry with losses. I just want to see the dawgs win a natty now and I’ll be a happy sports fan

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
Hawkeyes and Steelers both won!

Went bowling on Sat and haven't bowled in 10+ years. Needless to say, after 4 games, I wasn't tired or sore and I held my own.

Very good weekend!

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Steelers won, stains, bungles lost, but I couldn't find any turkey in the field on Saturday.

This weekend, Elk.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Steelers won
Bengals and Browns both lost
Bama lost
MLB Playoffs are in full "swing"

Only thing that could cap off the weekend would be a Ravens loss to the Colts tonight

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Astros..... the patricheats of MLB.
I won't go into any of the facts that show the idea came to the team from players from places like Boston or NY

but the difference between the Astros and the cheatriots is that the GM and Manager both lost their jobs over the matter while jack **** happened in cheatriot land