• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bad JuJu

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

madinsomniac

You know, if you get hurt doing that, tgey don’t always have to pay you….
Its why guys often try to hide such things until camp then suddenly have a major injury…

there are stories out there about a bunch of Steelers pulling that… some rather hilariously

butcthen again none of them posted their f ups on social media first lol

Steelz

You gotta remember he's actually making big $$ from TikTok too, you gotta keep the people entertained someway. Im just glad he had some support with him and took his time to do it. Not to mention did it in grass compared to alot of other people who's done this.

jitter77

It would be very hard for the people to catch him and he could have rolled an ankle easily. This is obviously not the worst thing to do, but not the smartest right before the season. I'm sure he could make big tik tok $$ other ways

steelhurt

I know he’s immature but why would you take a chance like that. From a guy whose trying to have a great season so he can get paid next season, seems really stupid to me.
Anything could have happened to him if he fell.

Badcat

JuJu is a "brand" above all else, including football and even his team mates . It's just today's generation. Selfish.

black and gold apex

The second coming of A Brown. He has been talked to by players and even Tomlin finally said something. He is more concerned by the BS stuff than learning to be a great receiver. Wait till first game third and four and he drops the ball and gives that shit ass grin. Talk about immature, bone head idea. The NFL players of today.. Look at Cam with that BS on the sidelines, now on the street, maybe Tomlin should point that out to him.

Drink IRON City

Contributor whining about a tag
You gotta remember he's actually making big $$ from TikTok too, you gotta keep the people entertained someway. Im just glad he had some support with him and took his time to do it. Not to mention did it in grass compared to alot of other people who's done this.

For the record,....................... tiktok money is peanuts as opposed to NFL money and without his NFL he has no tiktok. Just sayiN

Now where the FUCK are the 18 high crates i'll jump.................................................. verticle or horizontal I don't fucking car.......................

Did I fail to mention I'll have my trusty LUXURY S10 with me

Salute the nation

ADVERTISEMENT