• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bart Scott Calls Pittsburgh The Best Playoff Atmosphere In Sports

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
“Man, I’ve watched many of my quarterbacks poop their pants in the third quarter…” is what former NFL linebacker, Bart Scott said Friday morning on ESPN’s First Take.

The conversation started when the question was asked to the group what the best playoff atmosphere in sports was? Scott having faced the Pittsburgh Steelers with two different teams at Heinz Field (the New York Jets and the Baltimore Ravens), had the best answer of the group.

“For me, it has to be Pittsburgh. The Pittsburgh Steelers have the best atmosphere. I mean anybody’s that’s ever played there during the regular season, let along the playoffs, when you get to the third quarter there is something that they do. There’s a little man that comes out and he’s dragging some piece of steel and they play STYX (Renegade). Man, I’ve watched many of my quarterbacks poop their pants in the third quarter and I’m like, “just punt the damn ball.” I watched Ryan Clark hit Willis McGahee so hard after that damn song came on that they both knocked each other out, man. I tell you what, these kids are crazy. Pittsburgh is the only place that I’ve ever been mooned by a 70-year-old grandma. Looked like a California raisin that wrinkled butt.”

After that final statement, Scott was asked to elaborate because, well, we all needed to hear more.

“When you drive to the stadium you drive by a 7-11 and this lady had to be about 70 years old man, and she mooned me. I thought I was looking at the California raisin. Listen, it haunts me to this day.”

Whoever that 70 year old lady is, all of SteelerNation needs to give her a pat on the back for giving a former Raven a haunting memory for the rest of his life.

Renegade also likely haunts Scott to this day as well. Both times he played in Pittsburgh in the playoffs, he was on the losing end during an AFC Championship game.

There is no doubt Pittsburgh is one of the premier sports towns in the United States, and it will forever leave lasting impressions on people who have to play there on the road, in more ways than one.

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Super Dave

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It was pretty freaking cold for both of those games. Like single digits. That is a dedicated fan

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
70-year old grandma mooned him, lol. She was just taking his mind off the game at hand (had to have with that wrinkly old ***). Good for her.

Classic, lol.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
70-year old grandma mooned him, lol. She was just taking his mind off the game at hand (had to have with that wrinkly old ***). Good for her.

Classic, lol.
Not uncommon within Steelernation. Hell cooch has been showing his *** around here for a decade. As far as Bart he knows who has the largest fan base in the world. If he ever gets confused grandma will flash him the raisin brand. Milk not required.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe Bart should chlorinate out his eyes..............................................

KUDOs to granny and that is one classic action on her behalf.

About 20 years ago I was at a HOME game and while walking through parking lot there was this "ravens" fan, drunk as hell and mouthing off to any & everyone. I said to fellow fans that that guy will get in trouble before days end. AFTER game we were walking out and low and behold here he was passed out but hung up on a chain-link fence by his underwear and belt loop over post. Steelers fans were stoping and taking pics with him as a back drop.

Salute the nation