• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Beat them f'n Rats and win just one for the Zipper

mdk2

Reaction score
Harbough will outcoach Mikey big time. They’ll be blitzing 8 guys every down, it’ll be over by the 2nd QTR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Harbough will outcoach Mikey big time. They’ll be blitzing 8 guys every down, it’ll be over by the 2nd QTR.

Guess you better find something else to do next Sunday, I'm going to enjoy the game. If you stop by bring some ice

bigtwnvin

Reaction score

Steelers win and finish 9-7 maybe play one more ffoyalp game?
Steelers lose and Mike Tomlin’s “never had a losing season” rep remains intact?

johngaenzler

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter if they win or not. There is zero chance the Titans lose to the Texans second string. Our season is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

Method28

Reaction score
Wait do the Texans have nothing to play for? Can't they get the #3 seed?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I'd hope the rats play Lamar and our defense train wrecks his running ***.

I'm trying to come up with a way we actually win this game. Defense scores 3 times. We run run run punt every posession. DJ returns a punt for a td.

Reactions: JMM

johngaenzler

Reaction score
They are resting Watson and probably a few other (Hopkins, Tunsil etc). The chances of AJ McCarron knocking out a hungry Titans team next week are very slim. Today was a must-win for any hope of playoffs

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Guess you better find something else to do next Sunday, I'm going to enjoy the game. If you stop by bring some ice

Youre going to enjoy it? You enjoy watching the Steelers getting ragdolled up and down the field by our dividion rival? Okay. I'll certainly be watching, not so sure I'll necessarily "enjoy" the coming bloodbath, but eh, thats the team we have this season

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Youre going to enjoy it? You enjoy watching the Steelers getting ragdolled up and down the field by our dividion rival? Okay. I'll certainly be watching, not so sure I'll necessarily "enjoy" the coming bloodbath, but eh, thats the team we have this season

Beats watching other teams. I'll enjoy every ******* chance I have left to watch my Steelers. You go and ******* sulk in a corner and make people around you miserable. It's what you're good at. God bless you.

Last edited:

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Praying for a playoff birth. But again this season was a win because we finally have a killer defense. What ever happens happens. We will be extremely competitive in 2020 with Ben back.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm all in for a drinking game, every time I predict a stupid *** play by fichtner I drink. I'm planning on being drunk as a skunk by half time

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited:

Jsc825

Reaction score

Ohhh little JMM...typical sheep fan response
Do you enjoy watching a team/franchise be ripped down even more year after year?

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Titans sat Derrick Henry today to let him heal up for next week. They knew today's game vs an NFC opponent was nearly meaningless. For them it was about beating Houston next week.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Ohhh little JMM...typical sheep fan response
Do you enjoy watching a team/franchise be ripped down even more year after year?

Not sure I follow. My team has been in the playoffs, in the SB, winning SBs or at the very least in the playoff hunt, pretty much since the early 90s. One thing I know is when my team has its back against the wall, they usually find a way to win. If it happens this week, who knows but I sure as hell will be pulling for them.

Time for bed, son.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
The steelers need to learn how to deal with this raven offense for the future. I hope Butler uses this as an opportunity to get experimental. Try to find the formula that derails this offense.

Personally, I would tell the team to hit the QB every play. When a QB ball fakes, he is subject to being hit. Jackson is the threat. DOes it matter who he pitches or hand the ball to? Not really because no matter who that is, they are less of a threat than Jackson with the ball. Let those hits on the QB mount up and see if he starts handing that ball off more.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Beats watching other teams. I'll enjoy every ******* chance I have left to watch my Steelers. You go and ******* sulk in a corner and make people around you miserable. It's what you're good at. God bless you.

Lol nice touch on the edited in "Godbless you"