• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Belichick Unhappy with Incomplete Call

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This league has learned NOTHING since the Jeese James ordeal. Just glad it happened to the cheating ********.

BTW, speaking of the cheating ********...
I heard Jim Wexell on SNR the other day. He actually knows a guy on the pats******, Marc Edwards, the FB on that 2001 SB "winning" team and the 2002 team as well. Edwards told him in the game against the Steelers that season (the season opener in NE) that Brady entered the huddle after half-time and declared "ok, we got their plays". So, there's that.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
No, it is EXACTLY like the Jesse James TD. In any case, their tears are delicious.
not exactly like James' catch

Jesse was on a knee and turned to lunge into the end zone, he had possession and made a football move

the patsie was coming down to the ground having just caught the ball...no football move

but they were both catches

but **** the patsies

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
not exactly like James' catch

Jesse was on a knee and turned to lunge into the end zone, he had possession and made a football move

the patsie was coming down to the ground having just caught the ball...no football move

but they were both catches

but **** the patsies

Yep you nailed that dead on. James was a real catch. The other was an incomplete.

The pats*** can eat a big bag of dicks.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
**** that cheating mother ****-er. He took a lot of the inegrity out of the game by his constant cheating and undercover bullshit. He can ****-ing rot in the hell that tomlin is going to release..... someday.

Coolie nailed it, James made a catch and then made a football move. That move double confirmed it a catch but with it involving the cheating ******** and play-off seating, the "League" went their way to not only seal that game but also slap every honest fan across the face. The message was cheating is OK and we won't give a **** about what you think or do.

I'd like to see poor billy boy get humiliated in every degree and then some.

AGAIN, **** him and his ****-ing ***-hole face.

RED HOT POKER time

Salute the nation

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel sooooooo bad for the patriots having that touchdown taken off the scoreboard. my pangs of pity for that poor, poor franchise, leaves me with the following facial expression:

susie-carmichael-blank.gif

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Uh, Belichick wasn’t officiating the Jesse James catch game. Just sayin’.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Seems that they’re implying that he’s being hypocritical. He’s not. He didn’t make the call.

Get ***-ing real, everyone is belittleing the ****-ing ***-hole due to all the bullshit he has been associated with.

To be clear, no one is implying anything except he is the owner of many cheating scandles and prior to being caught, had tape on our steelers which affected the out come of championships.

To spell it out clear enough......... EVEN if anyone is implying the cheating ******* refferee'd that game and made the call on Jame's catch, big ****-ing deal. There is enough ***-hloeism in billy boy to deserve any and everything he is "perceived" to get.

CLEAR enough ?

RED-HOT-POKER

Salute the nation

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score

Troglodyte

Reaction score
your reading comprehension skills need some work

no one implied that at all
Several people liked the “**** you Bill, that’s what you get” post as if he doesn’t have the right to disagree with the call. The official who called the James incompletion deserves whatever, not Belichick. Belichick’s cheating had nothing to do with the James incompletion.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Several people liked the “**** you Bill, that’s what you get” post as if he doesn’t have the right to disagree with the call. The official who called the James incompletion deserves whatever, not Belichick. Belichick’s cheating had nothing to do with the James incompletion.
one person said that and it was clearly regarding all the cheating scandals billy was involved with

the bullshit call on James' catch was just one more example of the league ******* teams for the patsies benefit

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Quit trying to steal the thunder in my thread and get back on point the Patriots lost on a bad call.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
At one point in the first half. I actually though Ohio State was going to pull away and win in a blow out.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, when it comes to the Cheatriots anything, they will never get my sympathy.

I will always remind of the cheating scandals that they not only got caught doing but also the prior to being caught taping etc.

No sympathy from me and that whole organization stole the integrity of the game known as football. Every honest fan has bore that cost.

Salute the nation