• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Belichick Unhappy with Incomplete Call

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Several people liked the “**** you Bill, that’s what you get” post as if he doesn’t have the right to disagree with the call. The official who called the James incompletion deserves whatever, not Belichick. Belichick’s cheating had nothing to do with the James incompletion.
That “official“ Al Riveron, was a patsie (no pun intended) for Robert Kraft. Brady had a ton of favorable calls under Riveron’s watch. There were no evidence presented, but there were statements that Riveron made the executive decisions on how calls were to be handled based on input from Marsha. Holdings, RTP, PI, etc. Its so prophetic that he disappeared after he retired in 2021. But, resurfaced this year as a rules liaison to the NFL’s head of officiating for the broadcasters own officiating analysts (Steratore/CBS, Peiera/Fox, Blandino/NBC). Who is the handler of broadcast negotiations for the league? Yep Robert Kraft.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
That “official“ Al Riveron, was a patsie (no pun intended) for Robert Kraft. Brady had a ton of favorable calls under Riveron’s watch. There were no evidence presented, but there were statements that Riveron made the executive decisions on how calls were to be handled based on input from Marsha. Holdings, RTP, PI, etc. Its so prophetic that he disappeared after he retired in 2021. But, resurfaced this year as a rules liaison to the NFL’s head of officiating for the broadcasters own officiating analysts (Steratore/CBS, Peiera/Fox, Blandino/NBC). Who is the handler of broadcast negotiations for the league? Yep Robert Kraft.

The Riveron ruling is where I got the meaning of a New York Minute. The review is ONLY suppose to take 1 minute max under the hood. This review took slightly over 4 1/2 minutes, needed that much time to come up with a bullshit explaination of the call. That in itselfe was an indication of something "fishy" was going on.

To exonarate billyb*y of anything would be like taking one wheel off your car and being told to go ahead and drive it,....... it's OK.

Just for the record, once the ball broke the goal line plain, play over.......TD. (the knee and lunge was the catch/football move)

All good here Ike and thanks for all your great post(s) along the way.

Salute the nation

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
The Riveron ruling is where I got the meaning of a New York Minute. The review is ONLY suppose to take 1 minute max under the hood. This review took slightly over 4 1/2 minutes, needed that much time to come up with a bullshit explaination of the call. That in itselfe was an indication of something "fishy" was going on.

To exonarate billyb*y of anything would be like taking one wheel off your car and being told to go ahead and drive it,....... it's OK.

Just for the record, once the ball broke the goal line plain, play over.......TD. (the knee and lunge was the catch/football move)

All good here Ike and thanks for all your great post(s) along the way.

Salute the nation
Uhuh you know what is missing. A red hot...

Iron95

Contributor
Reaction score
If he was in the middle of catching the ball, the nose of the ball hit the ground. Incomplete. Did he already have control? It doesnt show the whole play.

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
If he was in the middle of catching the ball, the nose of the ball hit the ground. Incomplete. Did he already have control? It doesnt show the whole play.
I found the highllight on espn

he had caught the ball and one foot hit the ground, he is falling and knee touches then the ball hits the ground and moves. No two feet (or knee) down and a football move, just flat falling to the ground while attempting to make a catch

t-man

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
not exactly like James' catch

Jesse was on a knee and turned to lunge into the end zone, he had possession and made a football move

the patsie was coming down to the ground having just caught the ball...no football move

but they were both catches

but **** the patsies
Yes, totally this, Jessie had that ball, and was down, he was reaching for the endzone, but if a Pat had been touching him they would have marked him down, so why the **** would they then say because he wasn't touched, then the ball wiggled, it was incomplete. ******* stupid *** refs and a dumb ******* rule. I loved seeing it live, and posted to FB Jessie James says hi to the patsies.

Joe

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Billicheat : Why can't this message board be like all the others in massachusetts ?

DIC: Billy, we are way more intellegent than the MASShole fan you are use to dealing with.

BLITZ: I want to **** you up billyb*y, come over here

Billicheat: You can't touch me, I'll sue you

DIC: You miss the point billy, you have to be alive to sue.............. BLITZ don't ****-around

DIC: Calm down, I've got a few questions for you b*lly

DIC: If you had it to do over, would you have cheated on your wife ?

Billy: What kind of football question is that? My ex kept telling me to turn myself in and I wouldn't so she was "holding out", what's a fellA suppose to do ?

DIC: Uhm,........ maybe the right thing and take her advice

DIC: Moving on.......... how long have you been here reading this message board

Billy: long enough to know that several here know way more about "honest" football than I ever will. Take that slash character, that MoFo knows.

Billy: There is that crazy Huston UH fan as well, he knows but is also a live on the edge sort of crazy. I wouldn't mess with him or BLITZ.

DIC: We have a gentleman named Stryker, would you do a pod-cast interview with him, say..... tomorrow night?

Billy: Hell yes, that dude is famous and I'd love to give him both the ins and outs and football related stuff as well.

DIC: Can't get a Louderilk interview but CheatiN Bill is all game

DIC: Billy, how is your current relationship with t*mmyb*y ?

Billy: Well we were on the outs for awhile but now he is getting divorced from the horse ***** so we can spend more time together (winky winky)

DIC: Alright, who is your favorite refere for in-game adjustment and what kind of money did it take to get your way

Billy: Ed Hockely was always a favorite because he could take a good pounding and his prices were fair too.

Billy: Oh, you meant on the field............................ yes

DIC: Sorry our time is up so we will have to wait for your Stryker interview and until then.........................BLITZ tears into billy

Stay tuned for next weeks episode of Bill Puckey or Truth or Dare.

CUT, stop camers............................. I said stop cameras you ******* morons........ last time we hire cheatriot productions for anything................

Salute the nation

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Seems that they’re implying that he’s being hypocritical.
Shortbus, there is no way that you are bright enough to understand these words you strung together.
Put down the dictionary so that you can get more paste on your popsicle stick.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This league has learned NOTHING since the Jeese James ordeal. Just glad it happened to the cheating ********.

BTW, speaking of the cheating ********...
I heard Jim Wexell on SNR the other day. He actually knows a guy on the pats******, Marc Edwards, the FB on that 2001 SB "winning" team and the 2002 team as well. Edwards told him in the game against the Steelers that season (the season opener in NE) that Brady entered the huddle after half-time and declared "ok, we got their plays". So, there's that.
And teams still know our plays. Nothing seems to have changed.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
And teams still know our plays. Nothing seems to have changed.

AND YET

Here we are still trotting out there calling the same plays over and over.

Maybe our BIG 1/2 time adjustment could be to add another page to the play book and actually call those three new plays.

Salute the nation

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Shortbus, there is no way that you are bright enough to understand these words you strung together.
Put down the dictionary so that you can get more paste on your popsicle stick.
Feelings still hurt?

Iron95

Contributor
Reaction score
Several people liked the “**** you Bill, that’s what you get” post as if he doesn’t have the right to disagree with the call. The official who called the James incompletion deserves whatever, not Belichick. Belichick’s cheating had nothing to do with the James incompletion.
Is there some ******* point, or are you just flapping your gums?

suncitysteel

Soli Deo Gloria
Forefather
Reaction score

The officials needed that extra time to dig out the "did not survive the ground" explanation from the archives. They must've quickly sent an intern to the basement to dig out a dusty rule book from the 50's to dig it out and apply it to JJ's "incompletion".

Much like that other bs tuck rule call vs the Raiders that was likely also "archived". Before these 2 instances, I'd never heard of those.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
I don't ******* care! Why do you?
It’s two completely separate things.

If Belichick lost a game and it was discovered that the opposing coach had cheated, THAT would be “just desserts” for his cheating.

Belichick getting screwed by the officials is just another example of bad officiating and has nothing to do with his cheating. Just as the officials screwing the Steelers on the Jesse James TD had nothing to do with Belichick’s cheating.

Iron95

Contributor
Reaction score
It’s two completely separate things.

If Belichick lost a game and it was discovered that the opposing coach had cheated, THAT would be “just desserts” for his cheating.

Belichick getting screwed by the officials is just another example of bad officiating and has nothing to do with his cheating. Just as the officials screwing the Steelers on the Jesse James TD had nothing to do with Belichick’s cheating.
My point is, why are you defending BB in the first ******* place!

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Belechick can sit his *** on a fire hydrant.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Belechick can sit his *** on a fire hydrant.

No water comes out of the top but it would hurt none the less.

I think he should be driven onto it horizontally and then water turned on so as it comes through his *** and out his mouth.......... just for 8.5 minutes though.

Salute the nation