• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bell is a greedy, stupid idiot....

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Sounds to me like he is raising the amount of his money demands every month or so just to be a dick. We started with 15 per in his rap lyrics, then we went up to 17 per in the twitter rap battle. He'll be asking for 19 per next month. It sounds like he's pissed at the team and he's just trying to stick it to them.

greenleader

Reaction score
As long as he stays out of trouble and performs on the field now that the games count I don't really care what he does or says off the field. Unless he starts wearing gold and zebra cam newton tights, that would just be wrong.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds to me like he is raising the amount of his money demands every month or so just to be a dick. We started with 15 per in his rap lyrics, then we went up to 17 per in the twitter rap battle. He'll be asking for 19 per next month. It sounds like he's pissed at the team and he's just trying to stick it to them.

Careful or they will stick it to him.

JGP77

Reaction score
I could care less about Bell, would love to see what Conner and Watson could do in the early season, much more punishing backs who are better at setting up the deep play action passing game.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I could care less about Bell, would love to see what Conner and Watson could do in the early season, much more punishing backs who are better at setting up the deep play action passing game.
Bell is irritating with his money raps left and right, but I am not going to say this is a accurate statement.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Bell is irritating with his money raps left and right, but I am not going to say this is a accurate statement.

Yeah that's the frustrating part. Once Bell is on the field he's arguably the best back in the league. He knows it and we know it. And he wears it on his sleeve. And there's not much you can do but lean back and enjoy watching him leave defenders in his wake. And be glad he's doing it in a Steelers jersey. At this point, I'll forgive him and want him to succeed but damn the kid's gotten on my nerves these past few months.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Knile Davis - RB - Free Agent

Steelers released RB Knile Davis.

My man Terell Nightmare Watson is gonna make the squad!!!!!! So stoked for him.

edit - actually I should be more careful not to jinx him. It's no sure thing yet he makes the squad. If they keep Toussant over him I will be pissed. Our RB's should be Bell, Connor, Watson and Nix. Please let it be.

Last edited:

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
There's a first time for everything.

If the CBA says franchised players don't have to report until now, then it is what it is. I think he'd be better if he was in camp but not being here lessens the odds that his oft-injured *** gets hurt again. Since he's only good for half a season anyway, Shades ought to keep him on the bench until Week 9 so there's a chance we have him for the playoffs.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I might be over reading into things and fully accept that. However it is pretty clear that there is a level of hostility at least from the medias view. If there is I think it might stem more from the team discussing the offer then the offer itself.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Knile Davis - RB - Free Agent

Steelers released RB Knile Davis.

My man Terell Nightmare Watson is gonna make the squad!!!!!! So stoked for him.

edit - actually I should be more careful not to jinx him. It's no sure thing yet he makes the squad. If they keep Toussant over him I will be pissed. Our RB's should be Bell, Connor, Watson and Nix. Please let it be.
I agree. Id rather see him make it then Davis or Toussant. Watson is a tough get down. Fights for every yard.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
I might be over reading into things and fully accept that. However it is pretty clear that there is a level of hostility at least from the medias view. If there is I think it might stem more from the team discussing the offer then the offer itself.

The media is doing their job creating controversy..controversy sells.. for instance Bell congratulated Colbert on his extension they tried to turn that into something.. when the tweet simply said congrats Kev

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
The media is doing their job creating controversy..controversy sells.. for instance Bell congratulated Colbert on his extension they tried to turn that into something.. when the tweet simply said congrats Kev

Bunch of Steelers hating media twawaffles anyways.

I hope next year a extension comes, but if not I hope the tag is one that we can get some compensation for him.

Because a talent like him you want to do one or the other.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

The media has it's own agenda and sometimes it's NOT reporting the news...............................

Salute the nation

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

He posted himself filling out an application for Dairy Queen. What a tool. Save your money Mr. Bell. 70% of the NFL players have the net worth of the average man 5 years out of the game.

Supersteeler

Reaction score

He also posted himself filling out a DQ application today. No wonder why nobody takes his tweets at face value. He's playing the game and coming out looking way worse than the team.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Well he has signed as he said he would and has showed up when he said he would. NOW he has to deliver and I for one hope that he does. NO injuries and cool shades keeps him on a snap count so as to help (but not guarantee) keep him fresh and healthy for the later season and play offs. Now is the time to man up and show us why you think 15+ million is your value.

Salute the nation

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
The media's agenda is ratings and making money.........sorry wrong forum

Bell sucks!

bigben

Reaction score
Deandre Hopkins signs 81 million dollar contract 5 years 49 million GUARANTEED.
But nobody is going to pay Bell right?
Brown is probably more salty than Bell after this gets around.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Deandre Hopkins signs 81 million dollar contract 5 years 49 million GUARANTEED.
But nobody is going to pay Bell right?
Brown is probably more salty than Bell after this gets around.

Oh I think the general consensus here is he will get paid but NOT by the STEELERS. The STEELERS will remain competitive for years to come by NOT overpaying drastically for one position that thinks he needs two position money. I think Bell had 3year 42mill GAURANTEED but turned it down. RISKY move and we will have to see how that part of his decision making turns out at a later time. I want BELL to be the VERY best by far RB in the NFL both this year and next.

Salute the nation

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Bell will play 9 games and miss the playoffs again. And another thing - that patient style will be figured out this year by the other teams. He will not be worth $12MIL by the end of next season.

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
Bell will play 9 games and miss the playoffs again. And another thing - that patient style will be figured out this year by the other teams. He will not be worth $12MIL by the end of next season.

Oh, so, his running style/pattern has attained him success for the first 3-4 seasons of his career but NOW other teams will "figure it out"?

Just shut the **** up, moron

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score

Good God. You've yet to see either of those two BACK-UPS take a single regular season snap, and theyre already "better at setting up the deep play action passing game"..? You idiots are ******* ridiculous

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Omar a little rough, but he is spot on. Bell is the overall best at what he does. Bell being a tool doesn't lessen that fact.

But being how money is 99% what he wants to talk about, I suspect he will be focused on his production for the upcoming season. Good from that standpoint. The rest hopefully will work itself out one way or another.