• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bell is a greedy, stupid idiot....

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Ah, statistical analysis...

Bell also wins the per game production stat by 61 yards a game (157 versus 96).

But, as we already noted above, Bell plays 90% of the offensive snaps while Freeman is in just under 60% of the snaps. That means that were they exactly the same in every regard, Freeman would produce precisely 31% less than Bell, right? I mean you know. Not exactly but you follow me...

So - 157 X .69 = 108.33 Of course Freeman only puts up a pedestrian 96 yards per game. That means Freeman is producing somewhere in the zone of 39% less than Bell. So really - when you look at it that way, Bell is clearly 9% better than the next best Running back in the league. I can statistically defend that all day long.

ark steel

Reaction score
Uhhh you mean the coach........who already has one SB under his belt? I'm confused.

yeah, but you see, Cowher's players, who only won one SB under him after Ben was forced on him....and went 8-8 the year before.....but here is another excuse, followed by another....

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score