• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bell

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Sitting at the 10 spot in a PPR league. Most mocks I have done he falls to me at 10 but not on the swing around. So, from a FF perspective should I nab him at 10 and shoot for DW later on or stick to a solid player available who is playing all games.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
It's rough. I got piped by Bell last year. I'd prob go away from him this year.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I had him too and DW. Work for awhile but killed me when he went down.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm at 4 of my work league ($100 per, 14 teams).
If Bell hadn't been suspended, he'd likely have been at 4 for me. Now, I KNOW he will, but he's due to miss 4 weeks of play (suspension and bye), so that's nearly 25% of the season. I'd snag him in the 2nd, especially, but not in the first round at all unless I was picking 11-14.

I'd think the best scenario is to trade for Bell after Week 2 - especially if the owner of Bell has lost two straight. I'd load up on RBs - and be sure to snag DeAngelo to make the trade for Bell that much better for both parties (you and the other schmuck) - but not include DeAngelo in the trade. Maybe some **** like Arians Foster and Matt Forte for Bell.