• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ben getting sick of Haley

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
Ooooooooh, spicY!

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...r-todd-haley-showing-signs-of-friction-again/

could this spell the end for the Toddster in Pittsburgh?

tenor.gif

madinsomniac

Reaction score
If you want Ben back next year, you sack Haley... its probably why he keeps hinting at retirement... let him call plays for a couple years then hang it up...

mdk2

Reaction score
Bad timing for this garbage. I hope they can put that aside and win playoff games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Well no ****. The offense has looked like *** more often than not over the last few years or so. All that talent and **** for points. No creativity. And that ******* wr screen, or reverse. Just god awful. Only time the o looks good is when they're running no huddle.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
sure thats why with 22 seconds left on the clock the best play he could call was the fake spike play

Because it failed had it been a success then HALEY would be king........ **** yea..

Ben needs help no doubt about it but obviously HALEY hasn't been the guy. How about our QB coach as an example and I'm sure there are many more out there that would do better with this team than Haley currently is.

Salute the nation

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Because it failed had it been a success then HALEY would be king........ **** yea..

Ben needs help no doubt about it but obviously HALEY hasn't been the guy. How about our QB coach as an example and I'm sure there are many more out there that would do better with this team than Haley currently is.

Salute the nation

i dont care who called what. there was time to call a real play. and since loves to take credit when we are successful in the no huddle he should of been able to get a real play in with 22 seconds left

ExUSAF

Contributor
Reaction score
When the epitaph of this season is written, all the drama, the me-first attitudes of various players, and the uninspired coaching will be dissected and analyzed to find out what went wrong but the coaching will be the single biggest factor. Injuries played a factor but a lot of teams had major injuries. Hate New England all you want, but Belichick doesn't put up with player's nonsense and while his team might make mistakes and lose they don't make stupid mistakes and they come to play every week no matter who the opponent is. They usually beat who they are expected to beat.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
When the epitaph of this season is written, all the drama, the me-first attitudes of various players, and the uninspired coaching will be dissected and analyzed to find out what went wrong but the coaching will be the single biggest factor. Injuries played a factor but a lot of teams had major injuries. Hate New England all you want, but Belichick doesn't put up with player's nonsense and while his team might make mistakes and lose they don't make stupid mistakes and they come to play every week no matter who the opponent is. They usually beat who they are expected to beat.

GIVE our team say 15% of the opposing teams play and drop in the "league in your back pocket" syndrone along with critical calls going your way and HELL yes, our team would always be ready to play to,.....probably even better as we have better athletes than them.

Hard for me to praise a cheater

Salute the nationm

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
GIVE our team say 15% of the opposing teams play and drop in the "league in your back pocket" syndrone along with critical calls going your way and HELL yes, our team would always be ready to play to,.....probably even better as we have better athletes than them.

Hard for me to praise a cheater

Salute the nationm

yes, yes. we get that. yes, we understand. you hate them. we all hate them. yes.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
I will say this about Haley. He extended Bens nfl life. He was killed under Bruce...and look at the qbs he is killing in Az. But damn that man makes some of the worst play calls and game planning lately.

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Not a good time of year to point fingers, we are in the play offs and need to play good football with the teams that are in the play offs.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
All lays at the feet of Tomlin. Haley always known as a hot head. Get em in a room and figure it out or should have dumped Haley. Offense is fully in place and Ben has called most of the plays since they turned **** around.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Whoever decided not to have two plays coming out of the huddle is pretty damn dumb, and yes that all should've been discussed during our 4 minute timeout, and spare me that lame *** excuse that one of the officials said it could be down at the one with a ten second run off, that was a crap excuse.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Steeler

Contributor
Reaction score
If it means Ben comes back next year, then **** can the Todd.