• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ben is playing against San Diego

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Not only that Ben will probably be rusty....but also possibly at a higher risk of injury due to inactivity...

Like most of us.....Ben's mind tells him he is still 29....

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You'd be all like, "uh, hi Mr. Roethlisberger? I-I'm a huge Steeler fan, a-and a huge fan of yours in p-p-particular an' h'whatnot..." Ben would be courteous and be like, "thanks, appreciate it", and go back to reading his copy of War & Peace, obviously not looking to conversate with strange randos. Then you'd start prattling on about "wholly ****" this, and "red hot poker" that, and Ben would cut you off and be like, "sorry, but, I'm just trying to relax before this game tomorrow night", as he puts in his earbuds, reclines his seat and puts on a sleep mask. That's when you'd lose your **** and start yelling at Ben, you'd be all huffin' and a'puffin' about indignities an' whatnot, all like...

9759320.gif

:heh:

" Nailed it "

loL

Salute the nation

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
You'd be all like, "uh, hi Mr. Roethlisberger? I-I'm a huge Steeler fan, a-and a huge fan of yours in p-p-particular an' h'whatnot..." Ben would be courteous and be like, "thanks, appreciate it", and go back to reading his copy of War & Peace, obviously not looking to conversate with strange randos. Then you'd start prattling on about "wholly ****" this, and "red hot poker" that, and Ben would cut you off and be like, "sorry, but, I'm just trying to relax before this game tomorrow night", as he puts in his earbuds, reclines his seat and puts on a sleep mask. That's when you'd lose your **** and start yelling at Ben, you'd be all huffin' and a'puffin' about indignities an' whatnot, all like...

9759320.gif

:heh:
You forgot to add bacon