• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Best of.......

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Mean Joe was great! Imagine how much better he would have been if he had full use of both arms. In one of his interviews, he said his arm started weakening for some reason early in his career and continued to get worse.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Greene

I got into an argument with a Ravens fan over MJG. They were basically saying the MJG was the 70s version of Suh. My thought process was that Suh was JV compared to MJG.

no one compares to him. the most dominant Defensive line man ever

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I got into an argument with a Ravens fan over MJG. They were basically saying the MJG was the 70s version of Suh. My thought process was that Suh was JV compared to MJG.

He single-handedly changed our team forever.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Coolie, thanks for the wonderful step back in time to current. Those vids are awesome and do show a lot of what this team was made of and how they were coached to play a game. Fundamentals were important and practiced.

Today's team seems less fundamentally strong and lackadaisically coached in that regards.

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Bush should be watching these videos over and over to see if it lights a fire under his pansy ***

You could have a lit BIG pile of dry Daisy's under his panZy *** and that may not help....................

Salute the nation

Stewey

Reaction score

Horseshit. Tell the idiot that the "extracurricular activities" don't qualify Sue as being MJG's equivalent. MJG was clearly a superior defensive tackle.

2639771-o.gif

giphy-6.gif
meanjoe-elbow.gif

I kind of like the all white for some reason.

Last edited:

Stewey

Reaction score
If he stays healthy I think Watt makes Steelers Mt. Rushmore. Elite skills and unstoppable motor.
I don't think it's possible for the Steelers to have a Mt. Rushmore because there are only four slots.
Bengals too, except that they cant fill the slots. Anthony Munoz would be all by himself on that mountain.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I don't think it's possible for the Steelers to have a Mt. Rushmore because there are only four slots.
Bengals too, except that they cant fill the slots. Anthony Munoz would be all by himself on that mountain.
I heard they have already carved a minature of Burrow out of ivory soap.

Steelmann

Reaction score

One of my all-time favorites. I know it won’t happen,& I may be a little biased,but I really think Heath has a case for the HOF.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
What about Ocho Cin.....

Nevermind