• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Big Fan Question

Zack_of_Steel

Reaction score
Yeah, I live in Nebraska where everyone talks **** about the NFL until the Broncos or Packers or Chiefs are doing well and then they claim to be "lifelong fans". Everyone that knows me knows I'm a big Steeler fan and this is exactly how it plays out every year.

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
Watched a vintage Isles game over the Christmas break. That team couldn't beat a good Bantam team now. Looked ridiculous. The Isles were a goal away from game 7 Eastern Final in the summer. Now they are ranked lower than the Make Beliefs. Another reason I'm a Leaf hater. So overrated

How does the John Tavares jumping ship as C and getting the C in TO sit with you?

bkwheat28

Reaction score
It’s not uncommon for my phone to ring the second clock hits zeroes on a loss. Like many others here have said, I don’t brag up my Steelers or **** talk their teams cause I don’t like other people doing that to me. But it has never mattered. I catch hell after almost any loss. Guess it’s just pure jealousy knowing how consistently good Steelers are. But it burns my *** BAD! Ignorant *******.....

Steelin

Contributor
Reaction score
Everyone knows what a fanatic i am. So when the Steelers kick *** i may hear a "Go Steelers" kind of under their breath. When they're sucking a lot of people won't say a thing or kind of play it off. There are a few though who have rubbed it in and hard. My IT co-workers slipped a Drew Bledsoe player card on my desk a day or two after the P*'s had beaten us. It was kind of funny but I was still pretty pissed at the loss so I tried not to show that I thought so.

Last edited: