• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bills-Girls

Supersteeler

Reaction score
I was so young during our 70's rivalry with Dallas that I don't even remember it. I've really never had any real animosity towards them compared to other opponent. During my life they haven't even been considered a rival for the Steelers. My Dad hated them with a passion.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Buffalo losing might help us but can’t root for Dallass

I’m torn

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

The question you should be asking is "what can brown do for you". Since his recent unemployment he has opened a sewing shop named
"Sewing from Behind". He can fix your tear............................

Salute the nation

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
This Wyoming boy is cheering for Josh Allen. Go Pokes!

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
How about that Ed Oliver?

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
In case anyone missed it:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jim Kelly has dealt with adversity on and off the field.<br><br>Despite everything he's been through, he's still thankful today. <a href="https://t.co/R5vxlz4WFt">pic.twitter.com/R5vxlz4WFt</a></p>— CBS Sports (@CBSSports) <a href="https://twitter.com/CBSSports/status/1200051721554333696?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 28, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Vader

Reaction score
Always good to see the cowgirls lose. I guess Zek can still cash that check.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I hate the cowboys, but buffalo wining hurts us. I was hoping they would lose then lose to pats and ravens and us of course. Allen is getting better and their D is certainly no joke. Just hope the 49ers and Bills physically take a toll on the Ravens

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I hate the cowboys, but buffalo wining hurts us. I was hoping they would lose then lose to pats and ravens and us of course. Allen is getting better and their D is certainly no joke. Just hope the 49ers and Bills physically take a toll on the Ravens

They are a much better team than we are. There is no real concern, because even if they lost, we probably cannot beat them.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Dak Hyde was in the game last night. Dude was horrible. Overall he's had a good season but last nights stink bomb isn't going to go well for his contract negotiations.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score

Nothing to worry about, just sit back and relax, watching the last 5 games this year.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I have to be honest, when I first read the title of this post I thought cheerleaders....................

DISAPOINTED there weren't any pictures......................

Salute the nation

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
me n my bills bud are planning a road trip to see see the dec 15 game I hope our OI starts rolling, we just have to plan for josh the same way we would for lamar, butler would need to go back to RG3 and vick tapes when vick was in philly and Atlanta

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I have to be honest, when I first read the title of this post I thought cheerleaders....................

DISAPOINTED there weren't any pictures......................

Salute the nation

gettyimages-496337886.jpg

Vader

Reaction score
Wait a second.. how are they winning with a 2nd year 23 year old starter? I thought that was impossible?

alancac98

Reaction score
Wait a second.. how are they winning with a 2nd year 23 year old starter? I thought that was impossible?
A couple reasons - their OL can block for the run rather well and they have an OC who knows what the hell he is doing! He built the offence around the young man's abilities. The FO also went out to get him some damn good help (we got Moncrief!).

Vader

Reaction score
A couple reasons - their OL can block for the run rather well and they have an OC who knows what the hell he is doing! He built the offence around the young man's abilities. The FO also went out to get him some damn good help (we got Moncrief!).

So it isn't the QB? Rudolph would be doing just as well as Josh Allen if he played for the Bills? At the start of the year everyone loved Moncrief.

BTW quick name the top WR for Buffalo... I'll wait.. Ok times up. It's John Brown.. who? Yes, John Brown. The WR that use to be with AZ then with Baltimore then with Buffalo. Their 2nd Wr is Cole Beasley. A 30 year old WRs who's started a grand total of 30 games in 8 years for 2 teams.