• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

***** all you want

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Meh.....Watt is over paid but has earned every over paid dollar so far this year. Fitzpatrick is simply over rated. Sorry. And nope. I refuse to kiss Coolie's ***. Sorry Coolie.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Fitzpatrick has had a down year but last night we saw how much he does for this defense.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Fitzpatrick has had a down year but last night we saw how much he does for this defense.
How so? We were missing half our starters. What if Watt plays and gets his usual pressure? Is the secondary exposed like it was? Maybe. Maybe not.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
The one on Sutton was called. They just waited for the next play and called a roughing the passer penalty that Ben almost never gets called on similar plays.

I immediately said "makeup call" as soon as I saw the flag.
Yeah that sequence was ridiculous. They need to come up with a reviewable targeting rule.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
How so? We were missing half our starters. What if Watt plays and gets his usual pressure? Is the secondary exposed like it was? Maybe. Maybe not.
The secondary was a mess. They changed his play this year so he can help cover up the other guys in the secondary, which is one of the reasons he isn’t generating turnovers. Look at the plays he tracks down to make the stop because no one else is there.