• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Brady ends the Sitcom, appeal ends

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Or Brady's phone.......then probably two or more other Patriot employees are removed from the League.

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
About time he manned up

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Looking at the 4 games he will miss, they can still easily win 3 out of 4 but hopefully Miami and Buffalo will have something for them this year. Those would be huge wins if they can get them against the Cheatriots.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
The part I find HILARIOUS is if he would just admit he lied he'd probably get off with a 2 game suspension but instead he'd **** his entire team and coaching staff over to not admit the truth. I hope they go 0-4 while he is out.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
The part I find HILARIOUS is if he would just admit he lied he'd probably get off with a 2 game suspension but instead he'd **** his entire team and coaching staff over to not admit the truth. I hope they go 0-4 while he is out.

As if the owner and coach isn't crooked. Whatever any of them get is deserved.

P

POP

Tom Brady does not Man up. His wife does that for him.

She could man up for me any day.

gisele%20ass%201%20apr08.jpg

P

POP

The scary thing is they could go 0-4 and still win another ring. I wouldn't put it past them, at all.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
they will not beat buffalo or miami this year, Jimmy is gonna get eaten alive by the front 7 of gang green, and Rex has seen enough billicheat to know how to beat him, to bad he only did it once or teice but it was in the playoffs.
the buffalo DL will bring hell but first AZ will not only put up pounts on that secondary but thier D will get to Jimmy wishing he was still still in college outside chicago.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

If he would have come clean right from day one, he would of got a $25,000 fine and no SUSPENTION. But these cheating / low moral ******** / cheating coach / lower than low owner, should be banned for life and forced to sell the franchise. Billicheat has lifetime ban if ever caught again. Why do you think he seperated from this right away???? Don't tell me anything like he didn't know because Shawn Paytin has a word on not knowing and suspensions he'd like to voice. **** the ******** and the cheat ingest QB in NFL history.

Salute the nation

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
The scary thing is they could go 0-4 and still win another ring. I wouldn't put it past them, at all.

If they go 0-4, they are screwed. That leaves only 5 home games and 7 road games to turn it around. Much tougher to win on the road, and Brady will have to catch up to the speed of the game a month into the season, when every team starts clicking and hitting their stride. Brady is older and his skills are due to start diminishing. This will severely hurt their ability to have a home game in the playoffs, and if they don't have a bye, they aren't making the Superbowl.

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Till the day my wife spreads my ashes at Heinz field I will always say why why would any ball boys mess with the balls if not told, Brady if so innocent why why would you destroy your phone.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Cheating ********** finally knocked off his self-serving, ego-driven bullshit. RBG was ready to skin him I'm sure.

Reaction score
I'm glad Tom Lady gave up. Now the football world can concentrate on the important things like Johnny Manziel's Twitter account.

Also, most of the 'original' patriot fans turn 18 next month. So now those sons of ******* can vote

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The only "assets" His wife has that interests me is her bank account.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Now if only Bill Belicheat would get a lifetime ban for the multiple cheating scandals he has been involved in,

GRBman

Reaction score

Hell, I doubt he would have even gotten that. He could have come out immediately and told the media:

"Look, I tell my guys to put the PSI of the footballs right at that number or a little under if they can get away with it...and they might have gotten them a little light, that's on ME. In cold weather, it is easier to grip the ball if it is deflated a little bit, so that's why we do it."

If he had made that statement right there, it would have been over within 24 hours...

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hell, I doubt he would have even gotten that. He could have come out immediately and told the media:

"Look, I tell my guys to put the PSI of the footballs right at that number or a little under if they can get away with it...and they might have gotten them a little light, that's on ME. In cold weather, it is easier to grip the ball if it is deflated a little bit, so that's why we do it."

If he had made that statement right there, it would have been over within 24 hours...

he knew he was caught cheating, and couldn't think of a lie quickly. The whole phone thing would never have went over well regardless........