• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

BREAKING – The Steelers select Dan Moore OT

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Who the hell is Mel Kiper Jr!?!!?

Has he ever wore a jock strap??
His resume says that he was Sargent at Arms for the chess club in 11th grade, so he's a man.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear God in Heaven. We drafted Magilla Gorilla. This dude is enormous. He reminds me of the transgender dudes wrestling the women's team. I feel bad for those poor slobs who were squished by him. They had to have quit to go into tennis. I hope his legacy is landing on Marsha.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty good speeded up game tape of Texas A&M vs. Alabama last year, featuring Najee Harris, Buddy Johnson and the guy I focused on, Dan Moore. Moore was up against mainly LBer Christopher Allen, LBer Will Anderson, and DE Justin Ebiogbe.

Several things. First, impressed with Kellen Mond, despite a bad pick-six. Second, Najee Harris is an elite receiver. Check out 7:00. Third, Moore is good in this game. Saw his guy on the ground 3-4 times, and he did a good job on pass protection. Missed one defender when he pulled to the right, but good game. Also saw him pick up a blitzer and stone him from a free run. Pulled several times, quick, balanced.

Last edited:

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty good speeded up game tape of Texas A&M vs. Alabama last year, featuring Najee Harris, Buddy Johnson and the guy I focused on, Dan Moore. Moore was up against mainly LBer Christopher Allen, LBer Will Anderson, and DE Justin Ebiogbe.

Several things. First, impressed with Kellen Mond, despite a bad pick-six. Second, Najee Harris is an elite receiver. Check out 7:00. Third, Moore is good in this game. Saw his guy on the ground 3-4 times, and he did a good job on pass protection. Missed one defender when he pulled to the right, but good game. Also saw him pick up a blitzer and stone him from a free run. Pulled several times, quick, balanced.

nice reel Steeltime
showcases the talents of our youngbloods from the draft............ especially like the Najee play where the ball was batted and intercepted and he hustled to prevent the TD
I think Dan Moore should change his name to Moorehouse because he is a people mover and the size of a house

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score

Also moore looked good switching to the free man rushing, picking up stunts to give enough time to his qb