• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

BREAKING – The Steelers select P Pressley Harvin III

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
WIth our last pick, nice move. He should beat Berry hands down. And, damn, he sure can throw the ball for the fake punts. That has to be in our arsenal and I'd show it early in the season so teams have to prepare for it weekly and not send everyone to try and block a punt.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
I dont think he will last unless he gets himself in better shape. Wasnt it the PSU place kicker who was huge and it turned had all kinds of mental health issues. I hope the guy works out, but I would like to see him get his weight under control.
Why do you say he’s out of shape? Dude has some muscle to him. Besides, he doesn’t have to play, he only has to punt.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
They better keep him away from the snack table when they have the ball and might have to punt.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I will reserve judgement. Cause it doesn't matter what it looks like. It only matters how it flies. But his follow through looks like a high schooler. Normally at this level the leg comes damn near past the head on the follow through. Clearly this guy isn't going to be doing that.

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
I will reserve judgement. Cause it doesn't matter what it looks like. It only matters how it flies. But his follow through looks like a high schooler. Normally at this level the leg comes damn near past the head on the follow through. Clearly this guy isn't going to be doing that.
Yeah I looked at some film of Ray Guy and the extension and follow through is huge....
Hell if Harvin turns out to be the next Reggie Roby I am fine with that.
Like you said looks don't matter much as long as you get consistent results and are not getting blocked

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score