• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Brown to Pats

Marshall Karp

Reaction score
Could they get a deal done in that amount of time today? Were they working on this the last couple of days? Just asking?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Strange Pats would have so much cap space just laying around days before the season starts. Didn't have to re-do any contract to free space or anything. It's almost like they expected a high price player to be available late
They just extended a cornerback contract.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Perhaps it's the Steeler goggles that I wear, but how can anyone not at least suspect collusion in what has transpired?

I told myself several years ago that the NFL had seen my last dime. I came very close this year to shelling out over a grand for a game this December, but it won't happen now. If the game isn't on over the air TV, I'll find better use for my time. At a minimum, the league office is corrupt for letting this continue.

And if 84 becomes a model citizen, the goggles won't be necessary to see the truth.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Perhaps it's the Steeler goggles that I wear, but how can anyone not at least suspect collusion in what has transpired?

I told myself several years ago that the NFL had seen my last dime. I came very close this year to shelling out over a grand for a game this December, but it won't happen now. If the game isn't on over the air TV, I'll find better use for my time. At a minimum, the league office is corrupt for letting this continue.

And if 84 becomes a model citizen, the goggles won't be necessary to see the truth.
I think this is a money post. If you are having mental health problems you really can't fix it. ABs biggest complaint seemed to be about the team not being concerned about AB the man. You are a ****** chess piece pawn on the Pat's. If he is a model citizen doesn't that seem just a tad cooked.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
LOL

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Next <a href="https://twitter.com/AB84?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@AB84</a> crisis - <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Patriots?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Patriots</a> TE Ben Watson is a 16 year vet who wears #84</p>— Jim Colony (@JColony13) <a href="https://twitter.com/JColony13/status/1170465315479838720?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

Free Agent

Reaction score

During the national anthem protest, I only watched the Steelers games. I was slowly coming back to watching more games recently, but now I'll be back to Steelers games only. I was close to going to a preseason game this year because that's about all I can afford with the prices. I'm glad I saved my money now.

We may have Steelers goggles, but it's pretty clear, that this whole situation, doesn't smell like a rose.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe Harrison and AB will have that little talk session now they talked about.

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
Shame on me for not going OMG or that’s so horrible, if Brown gets hurt this year..

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
It’s becoming a trend. Too players, similar to nba will now force their way out to go where they want. While it won’t be to the extent of the nba, I think it’s getting closer. In the bigger picture how does this play out next CBA? Will owners look at this recent trend and put systems in place to avoid or let it be

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
It’s becoming a trend. Too players, similar to nba will now force their way out to go where they want. While it won’t be to the extent of the nba, I think it’s getting closer. In the bigger picture how does this play out next CBA? Will owners look at this recent trend and put systems in place to avoid or let it be
They should but won't.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Bravo sir, very well said.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
LOL

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Next <a href="https://twitter.com/AB84?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@AB84</a> crisis - <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Patriots?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Patriots</a> TE Ben Watson is a 16 year vet who wears #84</p>— Jim Colony (@JColony13) <a href="https://twitter.com/JColony13/status/1170465315479838720?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

We can only hope this becomes an issue.

SteveA

Reaction score
Why would anyone take out AB? The players aren't mad at him. The Steeler players defended him until he was traded. Why would any of them care?

AB has lost his mind and the NEXT MELTDOWN will be on the field. He will celebrate too much now because he is out of control....HE CANNOT CONTROL HIS MOUTH. I predict he will get into it with opposing teams and players & he will get laid out....

************* are gonna wanna take him out.....Guys around the league are gonna target his PUNK ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...................

I JUST PUT A BOUNTY OUT ON HIS ***............

Last edited:

SanDiegoSteeler

Reaction score
WHAT IF this was a plan concocted to infiltrate the ******** orginazation? Nah we are not that evil.

Vader

Reaction score
Because the ***** did this to get to the ******* PATS....I said this when this started....

The players around the league watched the ***** do this **** to get off his team to the hated PATS....************* are gonna wanna take him out.....Guys around the league are gonna target his PUNK ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...................

I JUST PUT A BOUNTY OUT ON HIS ***............

No they aren't. Seriously? Blount did the exact same thing. No bounty just a ring.

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
So I'm thinking AB intentionally sabotaged two different NFL teams with his behaviors and he comes out of it a free agent without a scratch....I think the NFL owes the Steelers and Raiders some relief here. Pittsburgh should get significant cap space returned and the Raiders a couple draft picks.