• Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bryant 4 game suspension?

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Unreal.
Steelers WR Martavis Bryant is facing 4-game suspension for violating Substance Abuse Policy, per league sources. Suspension under appeal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Hines57

Deliver the Macallan
Wonder if they will say or when they will say what this is for. He gained 20 lbs in the offseason, did he roid up or some bs?

ADVERTISEMENT

SteelerAl

Wonder if they will say or when they will say what this is for. He gained 20 lbs in the offseason, did he roid up or some bs?

Substance abuse, not performance-enhancing. I thought one of the changes being made was reducing penalties for pot smoking so that is wasn't so punitive?

FAB802

I don't get these stupid ass players and their inability to drop the fucking bong while their careers are active. Moron.

ZACKB

NFL suspended Steelers WR Martavis Bryant four games for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.

Per ESPN's Adam Schefter, Bryant is appealing, but this explains why the Steelers have gone to great lengths to talk up Markus Wheaton this summer. It's a massive blow to an offense already missing Le'Veon Bell for Weeks 1 and 2, and severely curbs Bryant's upside appeal after his promising rookie season. Bryant was inactive for Weeks 1-6 last season, but scored eight touchdowns in just 306 snaps upon joining the fray. He played 62-of-76 snaps in the Steelers' Wild Card loss. Bryant's absence puts Wheaton on the WR3 fringes, and forces thus far unimpressive third-rounder Sammie Coates into a role on offense.

FAB802

Yeah like its not coming

So what, you don't help yourself by acting like his personal valet. The players are responsible for their actions, but ultimately if the shit becomes a problem then somebody is going to take some shit for it a little higher up the chain. It's just the way it is.

Spike

Go Sammie!

6_3816146.jpg

antdrewjosh

So what, you don't help yourself by acting like his personal valet. The players are responsible for their actions, but ultimately if the shit becomes a problem then somebody is going to take some shit for it a little higher up the chain. It's just the way it is.

Seriously I don't know anyone on this board personally so why would I care what anyone thinks of me. When I can pay bills with opinions I will care. You know just like I know some one is going to blame him for another grown ass man actions. And it's not the way it is. The Rooney's have never held the coach responsible for one player screwing up. Just fans..lol.

ADVERTISEMENT