• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Burthdefect shares Steeler "dirty hits" on Twitter

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
Scoreboard. How does it feel to get shutout at home? What a tool. So glad we are always in their heads.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Pot............Kettle...................

Allthough I'm NOT sure what the hell Rothlesberger was doing / thinking...........******* tool.

Salute the nation

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
So, I guess he wasn't watching the Bengals home game vs the Ravens then...

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
20-0....0-1..... Birthdefect needs a case of manpons. He needs to worry about himself. He's one hit away from being gone for a year. Twitter that twit wit.

Stewey

Reaction score
Pot............Kettle...................

Allthough I'm NOT sure what the hell Rothlesberger was doing / thinking...........******* tool.

Salute the nation

From what I heard the QB cant be touched unless he's trying to make a tackle. Ben didn't see that coming and didn't like it.
Although I can't dismiss the fact that it looks like a wuss move on Bens part.

Last edited:

madinsomniac

Reaction score
The wilcox hit was stupid... gay is just slow so his reation time caused that stupidity... the Watt penalty wasnt one... and Ben is dumb for the takedown

Blitzburgh

Reaction score
Ben been training some grappling maybe. I turned the game on late so I missed that low single by Ben. Thanks Birth defect for the laughs.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Ben might be fined for that. If Ben did that to Burfect, he'd probably bounce Ben's head off the turf repeatedly until he retired...

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
shaziers hit was pretty ******. Ben is a qb and there is no history of this type of thing.

Gay and Wilcox hit at the goal line,, sorry that's legit and he wasn't intentionally trying to hurt the guy. He actually hurt himself.

Oh yeah the call on nix for peel back.. wtf.. that looked fine to me,, he is supposed to block

Spike

Reaction score
Oh C'Mon - Steelers add a little juice to the game, doesn't mean they're dirty

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Roethlisberger's take down was awesome! Gay's was a bang-bang play that frustrates any defensive player.

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Wilcox was meeting a guy at the goal line in desperation mode trying to stop a score. It's not like he had any thought about "don't get a penalty here". He was playing the game and in the moment. ****, when he made the hit I initially forgot that this wasn't 2010 and I jumped up yelling for a great hit. Then I remembered it isn't football any more and figured I'd see a flag, which of course was thrown. Yes he made contact with the helmet. It wasn't intentional, it wasn't thought out. It was FOOTBALL.