• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bush injury may be bad

steelhurt

Reaction score
Bush has certainly not lived up to the pre draft hype. I’m not giving up on him yet though since I need to see him first stay healthy, and start to play more down hill. He just seems to get run over and not in position to make plays consistently. Could be due to his lack of size. Now the other Devin in TB is another story. That guy is a stud!

Last edited:

Steelers1356

Reaction score
Well after Devin left the game yesterday it sure seemed like we missed his presence in the middle of the field, Denver started working the middle and piled up big offensive numbers in the 2nd half. So maybe he's having a bigger impact then some of us realize. Of course that only applies when he's on the field and healthy.

FSF

The Agile Financial
Reaction score
Yeah, but most of us has been around the sport long enough to recognize when a trainer is working on a cramp. Hell Najee was trying to elongate his calf muscle on the field as well. Just get him some pickle juice and he'll be fine.
But if you read what I was actually answeringβ€”it was referencing Bush being ruled out next week

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Well after Devin left the game yesterday it sure seemed like we missed his presence in the middle of the field, Denver started working the middle and piled up big offensive numbers in the 2nd half. So maybe he's having a bigger impact then some of us realize. Of course that only applies when he's on the field and healthy.
Very true. When either he or Schobert are out, the opposing team definitely exploits the middle of the field. Those 2 are doing a good job overall.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Neither Fant nor Bush has been worth it. Both have shown ability, but not consistently and def' not worth 1st round consideration.
I disagree. Before his injury last year we were far far better off when he was on the field.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I wished Edreed4prez was still dropping in as we could ask him if Baltimore was suffering as many "groin" injuries so as we could get a feel if it was league wide or just our beloved STEELERS.

Ed always gave an honest answer, good or bad in regards to his team & our team.

Anyone hear of any other team having as many or exceptionally on groin injuries >?

Salute the nation

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I wished Edreed4prez was still dropping in as we could ask him if Baltimore was suffering as many "groin" injuries so as we could get a feel if it was league wide or just our beloved STEELERS.

Anyone hear of any other team having as many or exceptionally on groin injuries >?

Salute the nation
I live near Baltimore. I listen to the Sports Radio everyday on the way to work. have not heard of 1 groin injury. just fans all fans basically saying that Lamar is already in the Hall of fame. oh and they are not ever losing another game again. ever

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Very true. When either he or Schobert are out, the opposing team definitely exploits the middle of the field. Those 2 are doing a good job overall.

The steelers should just play single high safety. According to Canada, you just can't throw over the middle against single high

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score

Salute the nation
@EdReed4Prez! Show yourself! Come forth!!

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
I live near Baltimore. I listen to the Sports Radio everyday on the way to work. have not heard of 1 groin injury. just fans all fans basically saying that Lamar is already in the Hall of fame. oh and they are not ever losing another game again. ever

are any of them remotely aware that they were outplayed in at least 4 games and can easily be 1-4? Do they acknowledge that their pass defense is terrible and pass rush is medoicre?

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
are any of them remotely aware that they were outplayed in at least 4 games and can easily be 1-4? Do they acknowledge that their pass defense is terrible and pass rush is medoicre?
No. According to fans around this area,Lamar is the GOAT.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Thanks Blitz, anyone else hear of an excessive "groin" from other teams or are we just special in that injury department?

Just seems like to many to be coincidental, stregnth coaching ?

Salute the nation

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks Blitz, anyone else hear of an excessive "groin" from other teams or are we just special in that injury department?

Just seems like to many to be coincidental, stregnth coaching ?

Salute the nation

too much masturbation, give 'em back their ping pong tables, coach T!

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
too much masturbation, give 'em back their ping pong tables, coach T!

Can't do that,........................... it's been garage saled...............................

Salute the nation