• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Buy or sell: Resign Hargrave- cut or trade Tuitt.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Where was this thread last year when Tuitt was dominant and Hargrave had a decent year?

Like a lot of things in this world,.................................. waiting till it can actually be true.

EDIT & PS: Ben eventually will retire with-in the next 5 years. (future reference LoL)

Salute the nation

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Like a lot of things in this world,.................................. waiting till it can actually be true.

EDIT & PS: Ben eventually will retire with-in the next 5 years. (future reference LoL)

Salute the nation
Tuitt is oft injured. He did have a great 15 game season last year. But this year he’s already out 3 games with no word when or if he’ll come back. And I probably understand more than most the tragedy of having your brother killed by a drunk driver. But no one else gets months of bereavement. I want to say bereavement is two weeks. We were understaffed so I didn’t get that.

I feel bad for his loss I truly do but he should not be raking it millions while not on the team. We need Brett Favre’s who go out and play out of their mind when dealing with tragedy. Not a guy moping at home 4 months later.

I stand by what I said two years ago.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder if his knee is a real injury or not ???

If it is how come the team wasn't notified at the time of the injury or in the time leading up to OTAs and eventually finding out in training camp. I'm under the impression it was hurt prior to training camp though that could be wrong.

Did he hurt it during TC ?

Salute the nation

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Again. This didn’t age well. Should have cut Tuitt and inked Grave Digger

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Again. This didn’t age
Yep. But that is hindsight as nobody knew Tuitt's brother would get killed.
So he’s retiring because of that? I’m hearing his knee is shot. He’s been injury prone from day one. Should have kept the better bet in Hargrave.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Again. This didn’t age

So he’s retiring because of that? I’m hearing his knee is shot. He’s been injury prone from day one. Should have kept the better bet in Hargrave.
I don't think his mind is right. Nothing makes me think it is a career ending injury as the culprit. Did you read something that indicates that?

I am more annoyed that they sat on money and did nothing to address their two injury losses until a fringe player at the tail end of the season.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
grave digger was not a NT he git abused vs the run, he is succeeding in Philly because he has a massive 1 T next to him to focus on the run, and as a under DT he can just focus on pass rushing which is his specialty