• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Can't do anything .................

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh good God no...
The real thing that sucks is his closing Go Steelers jingle, I was expecting something more rocknrolla and less , well I dont know how to qualify it.

steelreeling

Reaction score
It looked to me like our talent on offense won in spite of coordinator Canada. Canada's a rookie - and he looked like it.

i'm awfully optimistic after seeing that effort though. Because one of these days, Canada will stop using that jet motion **** on every play & also figure out that he has to call plays that work with the player's strengths and NOT against their weaknesses.

for all the **** that Chucks & Moore are taking - somebody on the staff ought to be screaming about asking those guys half a dozen times to sprint out into the open field and block on outside-zone running plays.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
I actually enjoy cowherd's show.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
PFF had Ben as the worst QB in week 1. How the **** do they come up with that bullshit?

When you look at "stats" only that is sometimes the way it goes. I don't think they watch the context of the game to know anything different.

Salute the nation

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
They said Ben had no significant throws. I think the throw to Claypool down the sideline and the TD throw were both great throws and very significant. I guess they don't actually watch the games.

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
PFF had Ben as the worst QB in week 1. How the **** do they come up with that bullshit?

From PFF

PITTSBURGH STEELERS ARE LEGIT CONTENDERS

Buy or sell?: Sell​

The Steelers may have upset the Buffalo Bills on the road, but there was one big red flag with the surprising W: The performance from quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.

Big Ben’s arm is nowhere near where it needs to be. The ability to accurately throw the ball into tight windows with any zip or touch is simply not there. Throw in the lack of mobility, and defenses will feast on the veteran quarterback in 2021.

Roethlisberger produced two turnover-worthy plays trying to make something happen on the move, and he had twice the number of negatively graded throws than positively graded ones. As a result, he finished with a 38.0 PFF grade, last among all quarterbacks in Week 1.

On top of all of this, Pittsburgh also has the hardest remaining schedule among the 32 NFL teams. The defense and coaching staff remain great, but as long as their quarterback situation is like this, any talk of them contending for the Lombardi Trophy is a non-starter.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I get all my information from SN, although at times it can be confusing.

The consensus seems to range from lwoB repuS to 7-11.
Yes because with a difficult schedule mixed in with an unknown health status later in the year that is a realistic range.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score

From PFF

PITTSBURGH STEELERS ARE LEGIT CONTENDERS

Buy or sell?: Sell​

The Steelers may have upset the Buffalo Bills on the road, but there was one big red flag with the surprising W: The performance from quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.

Big Ben’s arm is nowhere near where it needs to be. The ability to accurately throw the ball into tight windows with any zip or touch is simply not there. Throw in the lack of mobility, and defenses will feast on the veteran quarterback in 2021.

Roethlisberger produced two turnover-worthy plays trying to make something happen on the move, and he had twice the number of negatively graded throws than positively graded ones. As a result, he finished with a 38.0 PFF grade, last among all quarterbacks in Week 1.

On top of all of this, Pittsburgh also has the hardest remaining schedule among the 32 NFL teams. The defense and coaching staff remain great, but as long as their quarterback situation is like this, any talk of them contending for the Lombardi Trophy is a non-starter.
He must have watched another game because passes to Claypool, DJ (TD!) and JuJu to move the chains were money throws where only the receivers could make a play

6Lombardis

Reaction score
for these talking heads

Colin doesn't think we proved anything. He may be right but why can't there ever be a positive take on outcome when it involves the STEELERS from this AzZhaT ?

Who do you listen to or DON"T listen too..........................................

Aditi is someone with character and can trust

Adam is a tool who says as much to get hits as he will sacrifice truth

Sims is pretty anti-steeler

Snoopdog.......................who gives a **** on anything him

These are just a few examples

Who do you like out there and seems to be ruthful and accurate.......... ?

Salute the nation
Pat Kirwin on Moving the Chains, Sirius Xm daily starting at 3PM. NOBODY better IMO. He has steelers ranked 5th now behind only KC in the AFC.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Pat Kirwin on Moving the Chains, Sirius Xm daily starting at 3PM. NOBODY better IMO. He has steelers ranked 5th now behind only KC in the AFC.

What channel because I'm going to get Sirius in one of my company vehicles soon

Salute the nation

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Ross Tucker is good, especially when he has Greg Cosell