• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Charger's play Renegade during 4th Quarter

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
So the dumb **** Chargers started playing Renegade briefly in the 4th quarter and then switched the song to Never gonna give you up. They were trying to **** with the Steelers but all that did was fire up the Steelers crowd. Such a chicken **** organization run by the Spanos family. If there ever was cause for contraction, the Chargers should be the poster child for it.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...rs-anthem-renegade-played-team-temporary-home

Spike

Reaction score
So that's why the Chargers had to go to a silent count

ec04c456-3ba5-470b-b2ce-c62d80ee7a66.png

https://Invalid Link - Check SN Home Page/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/StockConner6.jpg

Last edited:

SteveA

Reaction score
I have seen this post...Can someone fill me in on the meaning of this?

Signed Clueless

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
So that's why the Chargers had to go to a silent count
We owned that stadium last night. We were chanting defense every time they had the ball. Same as the last time we played them in San Diego with the Le'Veon walk off game. They had seats tarped off in a 30K capacity soccer stadium. That's how pathetic the Chargers are. LA DOES NOT WANT THAT TEAM.

fedderone

A Legend In My Spare Time
Contributor
Reaction score
FOUR TIMES.
Four times my wife called me a liar when I told her the game was in California and not Pennsylvania last night.
She kept saying, "Right. The ENTIRE stadium is away team fans. THE ENTIRE FN STADIUM. Why do you feel the need to lie about something so trivial?!"

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Last photo, 2nd row, Redhead farthest to the right!

Well, you know what SHE can do for ya...

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
So the dumb **** Chargers started playing Renegade briefly in the 4th quarter and then switched the song to Never gonna give you up. They were trying to **** with the Steelers but all that did was fire up the Steelers crowd. Such a chicken **** organization run by the Spanos family. If there ever was cause for contraction, the Chargers should be the poster child for it.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...rs-anthem-renegade-played-team-temporary-home

That's hilarious. We take over their stadium and they play our music. Brilliant.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
I get they were trying to be funny, but when the Chargers are getting dominated by a team with a third-string QB and have 90% Steelers fans in the crowd, not a good look. NFL should be working out a deal with San Diego or another city because this LA thing just isn't going to work out.

DonnieDuc

Reaction score
All for hyping up the fan base but I'm sure there are plenty of other songs we can choose from instead of Renegade.

Ducati

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
I get they were trying to be funny, but when the Chargers are getting dominated by a team with a third-string QB and have 90% Steelers fans in the crowd, not a good look. NFL should be working out a deal with San Diego or another city because this LA thing just isn't going to work out.

Did you see during the telecast the stadium they are building for both LA teams? Ridiculous amount of taxpayer money and their current fanbase absolutely sucks.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Did you see during the telecast the stadium they are building for both LA teams? Ridiculous amount of taxpayer money and their current fanbase absolutely sucks.

Yeah, I've been following its construction for awhile. This was clearly a move by NFL owners to get the NFL back in LA and to build a stadium there for Super Bowls. Nevermind the fanbase doesn't care about a hometown NFL team there.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Last photo, 2nd row, Redhead farthest to the right!

Well, you know what SHE can do for ya...

Put yer dick away, junior

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score

Lets be real, that stadium belongs to the Rams. Theyre just letting the Chargers borrow it for 8 Sundays a season

SteveA

Reaction score
I get they were trying to be funny, but when the Chargers are getting dominated by a team with a third-string QB and have 90% Steelers fans in the crowd, not a good look. NFL should be working out a deal with San Diego

Dude, the Bell walk off TD it was 70% Steeler fans there too. And that San Diego stadium is a ******* dive

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Lets be real, that stadium belongs to the Rams.

Let's be real, you don't pay a ******* dime for that stadium, while I do. So go **** yourself.

And **** the Rams while you're doing it.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score

Thought Kroenke flipped the bill for the stadium?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Should be ZERO taxpayer money. That would be knowing I'm a P&H contractor and having "joe" taxpayer build me a NICE shop / warehouse / WHY are taxpayers continuously paying for a business to house and work, after all the NFL is just a business,..... right? What about anti-trust status ? Monopoly ? #fucktardedness

Salute the nation

Salute the the nation

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I have seen this post...Can someone fill me in on the meaning of this?

Signed Clueless

"Renegade" by Styx is sort of the Steelers 4th quarter rally song for the past few years.

WDVE.jpg